Author Topic: Why Are Democrats So Afraid of Election Audits? By Charlie Kirk  (Read 8176 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Why Are Democrats So Afraid of Election Audits? By Charlie Kirk
« Reply #200 on: May 25, 2021, 11:58:36 pm »
Nonsense.
No, not so. It is a question of equal protection under the law.

Just as I have the inherent Right that my State's electors not be chosen on a basis of a fraudulent election, because that action in other states affects the outcome of the election, I have the same right to expect that their electors will be chosen in a constitutionally compliant manner. If my State must go by the rules, theirs must also. That assumes no control over the rules their legislature chooses to implement, just that their legislature be the authority which does so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #201 on: May 25, 2021, 11:59:50 pm »

This isn't rocket surgery. The SCOTUS is the court of original jurisdiction in matters between the States, and failed to address the issue, leaving no form of judicial relief.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell and consequently we have lost our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #202 on: May 26, 2021, 12:05:09 am »
That's pretty much it in a nutshell and consequently we have lost our Republic.
Not yet. There is a question of legislative relief, but the matter is now up to the several states to settle, in their own respective legislatures. They have to recoup the power which has been usurped (by changing the rules back) and place statutory boundaries to prevent such usurpation in the future.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2021, 12:14:07 am »
Misplaced Trump votes are not so much the issue as "extra" Biden votes.

There is no mathematical difference between a Rodent destroying a valid Trump ballot or creating a fake Jo-Ho ballot out of thin illegal aliens.

Or even fat illegal aliens.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2021, 12:15:49 am »
Nonsense.

So you're saying the Rodents of PAWIGAMINHWI can conspire to steal enough electoral votes to defraud the election and the people of the other 44 states have no standing to object?

Be glad I didn't try to make a word out of the postal codes for the 44.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 12:17:22 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #205 on: May 26, 2021, 12:19:42 am »
Like in kind to the weight mega-cities hold over the states they are in, holding the rest of their state hostage... for decades now. Shall we impose a federal court decision to remediate that condition?

Or is it a matter of passive acquiescence where all we can do is pray those folks pull their heads outta their asses and take their states back?

I think you know the answer - Except your scenario was purposefully absurd, and my answer is IRL.
go figger.

The remediation for that is a Constitutional Amendment that awards Electors by Congressional district.   The candidate wins electors by winning the Congressional districts in a state, no "winner take all" and the two electors assigned per the Senate seats are awarded to the candidate who wins the plurality of the state.

That would alleviate a lot of the nonsense.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #206 on: May 26, 2021, 12:21:24 am »
Who decides which states have violated the Constitution and on what grounds?

Well, I guess I'll have to do it, since nobody who was Never Trump or a RINO can be trusted.

Or anybody else who can read the Constitution, which leaves out the Never Trumpers and Democrats.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #207 on: May 26, 2021, 12:28:59 am »
The remediation for that is a Constitutional Amendment that awards Electors by Congressional district.   The candidate wins electors by winning the Congressional districts in a state, no "winner take all" and the two electors assigned per the Senate seats are awarded to the candidate who wins the plurality of the state.

That would alleviate a lot of the nonsense.

Like Hell it would.  The Rats will simply shift gears and start cheating by CD. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #208 on: May 26, 2021, 12:30:43 am »
Nonsense.

No, equal protection and due process are not nonsense.  And both protections for all US citizens were discarded through the fraud in the 2020 election.  Breaking with these protections is against the law.

This is all true whether or not you agree with it, understand it, or like it.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #209 on: May 26, 2021, 02:15:38 am »
No, equal protection and due process are not nonsense.  And both protections for all US citizens were discarded through the fraud in the 2020 election.  Breaking with these protections is against the law.

This is all true whether or not you agree with it, understand it, or like it.

No. Because now you have to have a decider.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2021, 04:06:54 am »
The State of Texas does not have STANDING when six other states all violate the Constitutional election requirements and thereby install a usurper into the White House?

Really?    The Americans are just supposed to say "oh, that happened in Pennsylvania, and they can break the laws and install the president they want and I don't have any standing because the president lawfully elected by my votes lost an illegal COUP"? 

You clearly don't understand the concept of standing, or you just really like the lie the courts put out on the matter.

@Sled Dog

Well,ALL the states had a remedy for that at one time,and then the War of Northern Aggression (AKA: "The Yankee Bankers War") killed that.

Some ignorant people STILL think it had to do with ending slavery,when the truth it is had the opposite result and made us ALL slaves to Big Massa Goobermint.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!