Author Topic: Fauci no longer confident COVID-19 emerged naturally  (Read 2552 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Fauci no longer confident COVID-19 emerged naturally
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2021, 03:15:01 pm »
I suspect that Fauci changed his stance on the origin of the virus because he knew the WSJ was about to be published.  The jerk gives me whiplash.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2021, 03:24:06 pm »
I suspect that Fauci changed his stance on the origin of the virus because he knew the WSJ was about to be published.  The jerk gives me whiplash.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2021, 03:24:50 pm »

He's a real chickenshit, for sure. His #1 goal seems to be covering his own ass.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2021, 03:32:41 pm »
Surprise, surprise, surprise.  Not.

Offline DB

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2021, 03:33:14 pm »
That's my take, too.

It was China's actions afterward which guaranteed the virus would go global, and their attempts to cover it up that made things worse. In one sense, they had a crisis, but by not being forthcoming they used it to provoke panic and keep it going globally, even using the WHO director they insisted on to give bad advice to ensure the virus would spread.

The advantage, albeit an unknown, was that they could use this to damage Trump, who was a problem for them in trade negotiations and elsewhere. Not so easily bought as Democrats. The question is whether there was collusion and even advice to the democrats on how to utilize the virus to enable the theft of the election, and who involved who when and how. Is Fauci just a lying toad, or did he have incentive to do precisely wrong things for the economy, and if so, from where/whom? Have others been compromised, to the extent that they would risk their professional reputations on badly (obviously badly) crafted studies of Hydroxychloroquine (never proposed as a stand alone treatment) without the rest of the regimen, that they would poison participants in Brazil with lethal doses of Chloroquine, and administer a protocol intended to stop viral replication only at the late stages of the disease when the damage was already done?

The reaction to the virus is where the real evil lies, be it unintentional or calculated, whether it was coached long term, or just enabled by the Chinese withholding information.

It is the crime of the century. Not the piddling fracas on Capitol Hill on 1/6.

But then, it's early in the century, yet.

And China needs to be held accountable. It is a real eye opener on how so many at high levels of government and the news media are deeply invested in protecting China. There needs to be hell to pay.

BassWrangler

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2021, 03:34:25 pm »
And China needs to be held accountable. It is a real eye opener on how so many at high levels of government and the news media are deeply invested in protecting China. There needs to be hell to pay.

:yowsa:

Offline DB

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2021, 03:34:45 pm »
And people died!

And millions died!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2021, 03:36:34 pm »
He's a real chickenshit, for sure. His #1 goal seems to be covering his own ass.
Now it is, but the wind has changed on the issue of COVID, and there are a lot of pissed off people who have lost jobs/businesses/homes/marriages/loved ones and more because of policy that wart advised and lies he has told.

He should be in the dock alongside Cuomo and a few others when the time comes...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2021, 03:45:33 pm »
Now it is, but the wind has changed on the issue of COVID, and there are a lot of pissed off people who have lost jobs/businesses/homes/marriages/loved ones and more because of policy that wart advised and lies he has told.

He should be in the dock alongside Cuomo and a few others when the time comes...

Roger that!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2021, 03:57:55 pm »

Fauxcii was more hell bent on damaging Trump than controling the pandemic. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2021, 04:00:51 pm »

Yes, once be saw there was something to be gained by doing that, he sure did.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2021, 04:10:40 pm »
That has been my impression for a very long time.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2021, 04:30:23 pm »

I could tell that from the first press conference, when Fauci was snickering and making faces behind Trump's back while he was speaking.
Why Trump didn't can that little troll right then I will never understand.

But on another note, you have to be a real deep psychopath to be able to sleep after killing thousands, in the case of Cuomo, and hundreds of thousands in the case of Fauci, with his shifting "Simon Says" type 'rules' which made no sense.

How does Fauci sleep at night, knowing what he helped to unleash on the world? Fauci makes Mengele look like an amature.

But yes, I agree that Fauci's primary objective was to damage Trump at any costs. Fauci viewed COVID not as a pandemic, but rather as a political tool to be used for him to achieve his own personal goals.

He knew very well that Trump would fire his ass if he got a second term. And he was right.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 04:42:13 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2021, 05:06:31 pm »

And he gets paid well to do it.  He sure acted as if he knew everything there was to know about this virus back in 2019 (e.g. don't need to wear masks, can't be spread from human to human, etc.)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2021, 05:20:01 pm »
I could tell that from the first press conference, when Fauci was snickering and making faces behind Trump's back while he was speaking.
Why Trump didn't can that little troll right then I will never understand.

But on another note, you have to be a real deep psychopath to be able to sleep after killing thousands, in the case of Cuomo, and hundreds of thousands in the case of Fauci, with his shifting "Simon Says" type 'rules' which made no sense.

How does Fauci sleep at night, knowing what he helped to unleash on the world? Fauci makes Mengele look like an amature.

But yes, I agree that Fauci's primary objective was to damage Trump at any costs. Fauci viewed COVID not as a pandemic, but rather as a political tool to be used for him to achieve his own personal goals.

He knew very well that Trump would fire his ass if he got a second term. And he was right.
Of course he can sleep. Either he isn't admitting he did anything wrong, or he just doesn't care about anyone but himself.

I don't doubt Mengele's only inhibition to sleeping well was the eventual fear of being caught, well after the fact.

Both could always claim their crimes against humanity were performed in the name of science, and for some sick souls, that trumps morality. And yes, there are plenty who are demented enough to believe using that for political purposes was somehow justifiable, despite the damage done to scientific credibility in doing so.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2021, 05:26:50 pm »
I could tell that from the first press conference, when Fauci was snickering and making faces behind Trump's back while he was speaking.  Why Trump didn't can that little troll right then I will never understand.

Pence, who was technically in charge of the task force, protected him --- several times.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2021, 05:52:51 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

BassWrangler

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2021, 06:21:16 pm »
Trump also got mocked for speaking about the likelihood of a lab leak.

Indeed he did. Here's just one example of many:

https://twitter.com/raheemkassam/status/1396659102718349314?s=21