Author Topic: The Covid Panic/Fraud  (Read 5806 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The Covid Panic/Fraud
« on: May 23, 2021, 12:30:00 am »
http://CovidFacts.blogspot.com

Valid criticism does you a favor. - Carl Sagan, Demon Haunted World, page 32

Face Masks are Worthless

"Lockdowns Worst Public Health Mistake in 100 Years"

A professor of medicine at Stanford University declared Monday that the COVID-19 lockdowns will be remembered as the country’s “single worst public health mistake” in the last 100 years.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya told Newsweek that the physical and psychological damage the ongoing lockdowns are causing to kids and adults is “catastrophic.”

“I stand behind my comment that the lockdowns are the single worst public health mistake in the last 100 years,” he said. “We will be counting the catastrophic health and psychological harms, imposed on nearly every poor person on the face of the earth, for a generation.  A professor of medicine at Stanford University declared Monday that the COVID-19 lockdowns will be remembered as the country’s “single worst public health mistake” in the last 100 years.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya told Newsweek that the physical and psychological damage the ongoing lockdowns are causing to kids and adults is “catastrophic.”

“I stand behind my comment that the lockdowns are the single worst public health mistake in the last 100 years,” he said. “We will be counting the catastrophic health and psychological harms, imposed on nearly every poor person on the face of the earth, for a generation. - Washington Times, March 10, 2021

The Covid19 virus can travel 5 feet 11 inches.  It cannot travel 6 feet or farther.  It can live on all surfaces except anything that comes in the mail from Amazon.  It does not live in Target, Home Depot, Lowes or any grocery store but you still have to wear a mask in those stores.  It is only deadly in bars, restaurants, small businesses, hair salons, and especially churches.  It cannot live on your food as long as you get it to go.  [Does this make any sense?  No it does not but our tyrannical government and frightened sheep eat it up.]

CDC data on January 27, 2021 reported the survival rates for those infected with Covid are:

Age 0-14: 99.9998%

Age 15-44: 99.9931%

Age 45-64: 99.9294%

Age 65-85: 99.6297%

Over age 85: 98.2499%

A Massive Fraud Has Been Perpetrated

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/05/15/planet-lockdown.aspx?

Yeadon [Dr. Michael Yeadon, former vice-president and chief scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer] starts out by highlighting the “enormous changes” made in the U.K.’s attribution of causes of deaths. If you die within 28 days of testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, you are counted as a COVID-19 death, regardless of other underlying conditions. The same thing was done in the U.S. As noted by Yeadon:

“We've never had anything as absurd as the rule that is now used. It's not just a matter of disagreeing professionally. It's just complete nonsense.”

The shutdown of businesses and forcing healthy people to self-isolate also makes no sense. Yeadon points out that only people who are ill, who have discernible symptoms of a respiratory infection, pose any health risk to others:

...Asymptomatic spread, which has no sound basis, was used to justify lockdowns, which never had any basis in fact or science either. Lockdowns were implemented for entirely other reasons, namely to get you used to giving up your freedoms and your normal way of life, and to make you psychologically dependent on an outside source telling you when it’s OK to do what.

It’s obedience training and a tool to get the population of the world to go along with the intentional decimation of the global economy and old way of life, thereby justifying the Great Reset, which is about transferring global wealth and ownership rights to the technocratic elite, and giving them the power to control the world’s nations.

“Basically, everything your government has told you about this virus, everything you need to do to stay safe, is a lie,” Yeadon says. “Every part of it … None of the key themes that you hear talked about — from asymptomatic transmission to top-up vaccines [i.e., booster shots] — not one of those things is supported by the science.

Every piece is cleverly chosen adjacently to something that probably is true, but is itself a lie, and has led people to where we are right now. I don't normally use phrases like this, but I think we are standing at the very gates of hell … It’s all about control …

The reason I'm commenting is because I believe it's not just about my life. More importantly, [it’s the lives] of my children and grandchildren that are being stolen … by a systematic process of fear and control that's going to culminate in, I think, some very horrible times, and I'm desperate to wake you up …

We're probably quite used to politicians occasionally telling white lies, and we kind of let them, but when they lie to you about something technical, something that you can check, and they do it [with] many, many elements of the whole event, then please, you've got to believe me, [they’re] not telling the truth.

And if they're not telling the truth, that means there's something else. And I'm here to tell you that there is something very, very bad happening. If you don't pay attention, you will soon lose any chance to do anything about it.”

Mike Yeadon, ex Chief Scientist of Pfizer, has stated that it is now too late to save any person who has been injected with any Covid-19 vaccine. He urges those who have not yet been injected with the deadly compound to fight for the continuation of humans, and the lives of their children. The world acclaimed immunologist goes on to outline the process which he says will kill the vast majority of people now alive. Immediately on receipt of the first injection around 0.8% of people die within 2 weeks. (Many have died the same day). The survivors have a life expectancy of 2 years on average, but this is decreased with every top-off or “booster” injection.

Supplemental vaccines are in development to cause degradation of specific organs - including heart, lungs and brain. Having been intimately acquainted with the functioning and goals of research and development of the Pharmaceutical giant, Pfizer for 2 decades, Professor Yeadon states that the final goal of the currently administered regime of vaccinations can only be a mass depopulation event, (As Dr. Tenpenny has said all along, and my dear wife would not watch any of her videos), which will make all the World Wars combined seem like a Mickey Mouse production.

“Billions are already condemned to certain, unchangeable and agonizing deaths. Each person who has received the injection will certainly die prematurely, and 3 years is a generous estimate for how long they can expect to remain alive.”

Hot Link:

http://Https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

Mask-wearing represents fear and blind obedience, not science
Dennis Prager: 'Common sense, logic and reason mean little to the well-educated'
Dennis Prager   By Dennis Prager
Published April 5, 2021
When I see people walking outside, often alone with no one anywhere near them, wearing a mask, my primary reactions are disappointment and sadness.

I am disappointed because I expected better from my fellow Americans. I never thought most Americans would be governed by irrational fears and unquestioning obedience to authority. I have come to realize that I had a somewhat romanticized view of my countrymen.

Had you told me a year ago that nearly every American in nearly every metropolitan area would cover their faces for over a year because one man, one political party and the media told them to, I would have responded that you underestimate the strength of the American character.

But here we are, over a year later, and where I live (the Los Angeles area), I am usually the only person on the street not wearing a mask. (For the record, I wear a mask in stores and when entering the building in which I work, out of courtesy to those who think a person not wearing a mask poses a lethal threat.)

On the rare occasions I pass people not wearing a mask, I thank and praise them. They are invariably enthused by my reaction.

You do not need medical or scientific expertise to understand the foolishness of outdoor mask-wearing. Common sense, that great unused guide to life, suffices.

If you wear a mask, you do so in the belief that you are protecting yourself (and others) from COVID-19. So, then, why do you care if I don't wear a mask? Doesn't your mask protect you? If it does, my not wearing a mask may irritate you because you resent my assertion of freedom, my obvious lack of respect for government and medical authorities and my alleged selfishness, but there would be no rational medical – that is, "science-based" – reason for your objecting to my not wearing a mask.

And if masks protect us and others, why have people been refused the right to visit a loved one as he or she lay dying alone? Why couldn't a person – wearing the same mask a doctor, nurse or any health care worker wears when entering your parent's room – enter that room? There are two possible answers: One is it's a tacit admission that masks are essentially useless. You were prevented from visiting your dying father because the hospital believes your loved one or others in the hospital might contract the virus from you, even though you were wearing a mask. Which means those running the hospital don't believe masks actually work. The other is that the medical establishment and lay authorities have abandoned elementary human decency in the name of AOC, or "Abundance of Caution." Forcing hundreds of thousands of people to die alone will go down as one of the cruelest policies ever adopted by American medical and political authorities.

The problem is most Americans who went to college learned to unquestioningly obey "experts." This is why common sense, logic and reason mean little to the well-educated – and, increasingly, to everyone else, because everyone is taught by the well-educated. All we need to know is what the "experts" say. That plus a fanatical adherence to the rule of AOC have crushed logic and reason.

The irony, however, is that "the science" doesn't justify the fanatical commitment to mask-wearing. There are plenty of experts with evidence-based views to the contrary. Here are but a few examples:

Dr. Anthony Fauci himself told the truth about the uselessness of mask-wearing on "60 Minutes" on March 8, 2020: "Right now, in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks. … There's no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you're in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better, and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences: People keep fiddling with the mask, and they keep touching their face."

Dr. Ramin Oskoui, a cardiologist in Washington at a Senate hearing in December 2020, testified under oath: "Masks do not work." (The New York Times, Dec. 8, 2020.)

The Wall Street Journal reported on Nov. 11, 2020: "The projected number of lives saved, and the implied case for a mask mandate, are based on a faulty statistic."

Dr. Paul E. Alexander, a Canadian epidemiologist, wrote: "Surgical and cloth masks, used as they currently are, have absolutely no impact on controlling the transmission of Covid-19 virus, and current evidence implies that face masks can be actually harmful." (American Institute for Economic Research, Feb. 11, 2021.)

Roger W. Koops, who has a doctorate in chemistry from the University of California, Riverside, wrote: "A 'mask,' and that term usually refers to either a SURGICAL mask or N95 mask, has no benefit in the general population and is only useful in controlled clinical settings. Further, it has been considered a greater transmission risk than a benefit in the general population. … In the open environment, no one should be wearing face coverings." (American Institute for Economic Research, Oct. 16, 2020.)

Finally, a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine on May 21, 2020, concluded: "We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic."

Contrary to mainstream media misinformation, the doctors who wrote that report did not later retract anything they wrote.

People say they "follow the science." They rarely do. They follow the scientists the media tell them to follow.

_________

BREAKING: 9 European Nations Suspend Experimental AstraZeneca COVID Vaccines Due to Fatal Blood Clots

March 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Earlier this week we reported that Austria had stopped injecting people with AstraZeneca's experimental COVID vaccines after two nurses developed blood clots, with one of them dying. Another death due to blood clots following injection of the AstraZeneca's COVID vaccine was reported in Denmark, prompting Denmark to also suspend vaccinating people with the current AstraZeneca COVID vaccine. Earlier today, Denmark's health minister Magnus Heunicke tweeted that the health authorities in Denmark were conducting a thorough investigation into the issue. Several other countries have now followed Austria and Denmark's precautionary actions, and also stopped the roll out of AstraZeneca's experimental COVID vaccines. Norway, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Iceland and Italy have all reportedly stopped their plans to use the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Read More...

508 Dead 297,274 Reported Injuries following COVID19 Experimental Vaccines Reported in the U.K.

March 11, 2021 2:37 pm

The UK Government’s reporting system for COVID vaccine adverse reactions from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency released their latest report today, March 11, 2021. The report covers data collected from December 9, 2020, through February 28, 2021, for the two experimental COVID vaccines currently in use in the U.K. from Pfizer and AstraZeneca. They report a total of 508 deaths and 297,274 injuries. The UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency concludes: "The overall safety experience with both vaccines is so far as expected from the clinical trials. Based on current experience, the expected benefits of both COVID-19 vaccines in preventing COVID-19 and its serious complications far outweigh any known side effects." However, 9 other European countries have halted the Oxford University/AstraZeneca experimental COVID shots due to concerns about fatal blood clots.

Read More...

"Experience has shown that communities faced with epidemics or other adverse events respond best and with the least anxiety when the normal social functioning of the community is least disrupted." - Disease Mitigation Measures in the Control of Pandemic Influenza, by Dr. Donald Henderson et al, 2006

(Dr. Henderson led the successful effort to eradicate smallpox)

This anesthesiologist shows how worthless face masks are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkdTyZ9xd_g
“Seriously people – STOP BUYING MASKS!”  - Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams, Feb 29, 2020

MASKS DO NOT WORK LISTEN
 https://www.bitchute.com/video/J84dS0aAFd6e/
“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.  When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make more people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is.” – Dr. Anthony Fauci, March 8, 2020

“WHO stands by the recommendation to not wear masks if you are not sick or not caring for someone who is sick,” CNN reported on March 30, 2020

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection… in many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.” – New England Journal of Medicine, April, 2020

A single Sars-Cov-2 virus is about 0.1 micron

The vast majority of particles, 80 – 90%, in exhaled breath are smaller than a micron, and pass through masks like dust through a screen.  Masks have almost no chance of catching most of the particles we exhale.

“Surgical masks should not be used for respiratory protection.” – “Filtration Performance of FDA-Cleared Surgical Masks, 2009 paper

“Measures such as physical distancing by 6 feet would not be helpful in an indoor setting, provide a false sense of security, and lead to exposures and outbreaks.” – International  Journal of Infectious Diseases, November 2020

The four most important words in medicine are “First, do no harm.”  Disruptions, social  distancing, closure  of schools, businesses, government agencies, travel, and life as we know it have done profound harm, psychologically, emotionally, financially, legally, and medically.

“We did not find evidence that surgical-type face masks are effective in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza transmission.” – Emerging Infectious Diseases, a Centers for Disease Control Journal

(https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-09994_article)

Researchers in Vietnam found healthcare workers who wore cloth masks were more likely to develop infections than those who wore surgical masks as well as a third control group who were not required to wear masks at all.

(https:www.nci.nim.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/)

Mask wearing “did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, the incidence of Sars-Cov-2 infection.” – Danish study, covering approximately 5,000 people, November 18, 2020

“My mask protects you,” goes one virtue signaling mantra – No it does not.  “An epidemic is not driven by asymptomatic carriers,” said Dr. Anthony Fauci at a January press conference

Asymptomatic transmission “is very rare.” Maria Van Kerkhove, senior World Health Organization scientist, June 8, 2020

Four studies showed that “between 0% and 2.2% of people with asymptomatic infection infected anyone else.” – World Health Organization, July 2020

“The widespread use of masks by healthy people is not yet supported by high quality or direct scientific evidence.” World Health Organization, June 5, 2020

“I want to make it be a symbol for people to see that that’s the kind of thing you should be doing.” – May 27, 2020

Virtue signaling politics, not medicine, not science.

“In this season when respiratory virus illnesses become more common and people move indoors to keep warm, many states are turning to more severe restrictions on businesses and outdoor activities. Yet empirical data from the U.S., Europe and Japan show that lockdowns don’t eliminate the virus and don’t stop the virus from spreading. They do, however, create extremely harmful health and social problems beyond a dramatic drop in learning, including a tripling of reported depression, skyrocketing suicidal ideation, unreported child abuse, skipped visits for cancer and other medical care.”

“The media has done its best to misinform the public with political attacks about who is to blame for this pain and misery even as it diminishes the great achievement of the new vaccines. The decline of objectivity in journalism has been evident for years. Now we see that even respected scientific journals, which are supposed to vet and publish the best objective research, have been contaminated by politics. Social media has become the arbiter of allowable discussion, while universities intimidate and suppress the free exchange of ideas necessary to uncover scientific truths.”

None of that bodes well for the health of the country in the future – physically or politically.

“It is not at all clear that American society with its cherished freedoms will survive, regardless of our success in defeating the pandemic threat,” Scott Atlas, M.D. concluded.

The data from the CDC:

Total US deaths

2018 - 2.83 million
2019 - 2.84 million

As of 12-4-2020 - 2.65 million.

IF Covid were the cause of 300,000 deaths, the total US death toll would reflect it. But it is not. Deaths otherwise attributable to heart attack and stroke  and other causes can be accompanied by Covid and a nice payout from the US Government earned by reporting it as Covid caused.

Massive Danish study on surgical masks found no statistically significant benefit against Covid-19

November 18, 2020

Most Western elites are telegraphing the message that we will be forced to cover our humanity with cheap Chinese face burkas indefinitely. They are mandating that even two-year-olds must wear masks. The long-term effects on the lungs, emotional and behavioral problems, and development of infants and toddlers is enormous. For such an unconstitutional invasion of personal liberty, they are responsible to show us some amazing degree of effectiveness of this cultish ritual. In fact, the data show the opposite.

The much-vaunted Danish mask study was finally published today in the prestigious Annals of Internal Medicine. Now we know why three medical journals were so averse to publishing its findings. The study completely obliterates the cultish devotion to masks. The results of this massive real-life controlled experiment show that the group that wore surgical masks in April experienced a 0.38% lower infection rate than the control group that did not wear masks. That is about one-third of one percent, which is so low that it could just be statistically random variances that demonstrate no definitive efficacy even to that infinitesimal level.

"The recommendation to wear surgical masks to supplement other public health measures did not reduce the SARS-CoV-2 infection rate among wearers by more than 50% in a community with modest infection rates, some degree of social distancing, and uncommon general mask use," concluded the authors. "The data were compatible with lesser degrees of self-protection."

There was a total of roughly 3,000 people in each group of the study, which would make this the largest study ever conducted on the efficacy of mask-wearing. In October, Berlingske, Denmark's oldest operating daily newspaper, reported that three major journals – JAMA, New England Journal of Medicine, and Lancet – refused to publish the study.

Two OSHA-PPE professionals Tammy Clark and Kristen Meghan (see their website), confirm in their documented studies that masks are unsafe.

They also report that the size of corona viruses are from .06 to .125 microns. Even the best mask (an N95) will let through particles of .3 microns. This means that any virus via aerosol or droplet, will seep right through the mask, rendering them useless. It's like trying to keep out mosquitoes with a cyclone fence.

According to their research, any mask worn for just 3 minutes raises level of toxic CO2 to levels above 8,000 ppm, which cuts off oxygen, increases heart rate, and promotes pathogen retention (toxicity).

Long-term effects of mask wearing are decreased immunity, cancer, heart attacks and high acidity (from noxious CO2). In summary, it is extremely likely that mask wearers are actually spreading viruses to those around them, by way of emitting CO2 pathogens when they breathe out (exhale).

Americans are protected by the 14th Amendment of the U. S. Constitution to refuse masks and vaccines pursuant to American's civil liberties.

The survival rates for each age group are: 94.6% (age 70+); 99.5% (ages 50-69); 99.98% (ages 20-49); and 99.997% (ages 0-19). This data has been documented by Ms. Clark and Ms. Meghan.

Through their efforts to get the real science out to the people, they were successful in overturning the "Emergency Powers of the Governor" law in their home state of Michigan, which effectively stopped the power of their governor to invoke shutdowns.

Write your elected officials and demand they stop the tyranny of masks and shutdowns.

Thomas Stefani, Town of Paris

Over 35,000 Scientists Sign 'Anti-Lockdown' Petition Saying It's Causing 'Irreparable Damage'
Oct 21,  2020

The petition, which is named the Great Barrington Declaration (gbdeclaration.org) after the town in Massachusetts it was signed in, was written on October 4 and has signatures from at least 35,236 medical and public health scientists, 12,115 medical practitioners and over 638,921 members of the general public.

It was co-authored by Dr. Martin Kulldorff, a professor of medicine at Harvard; Dr. Sunetra Gupta, a professor at Oxford University; and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, a professor at Stanford University Medical School.

"As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection," the petition says in its opening line. "Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health."

Ads by scrollerads.com
The petition adds, "Keeping these measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed."

"Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal," the petition says.

Covid Panic is Unconstitutional Rules Federal Judge

September 18, 2020  A federal judge in Pennsylvania just issued a ruling on Monday that sided with counties that are fighting against the strict coronavirus lockdown rules put in place by Governor Tom Wolf (D).

Judge Rules Against Democratic Governor
In his 66-page opinion that was filed on Monday, U.S. District Judge William S. Stickman IV ruled that Wolf’s COVID lockdown measures violated the First Amendment right to freedom of assembly as well as the Due Process and Equal Protection clauses of the 14th Amendment, according to Trib Live.

Thanksgiving 2020

America's Pilgrims Showed Courage

Today's Americans Show Fear, Cowardice, Ignorance

https://spectator.us/salem-thanksgiving-coronavirus-panic-safetyism/

Masks are USELESS says anesthesiologist, with proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=137&v=P_iQM5x9wF8&feature=emb_logo

CDC Graph Shows Epidemic Ended July 2, 2020
OPEN UP AMERICA ALREADY!

🔺Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo confirmed a recent health study showing that 70% of new infections actually originate at home, thus making stay at home orders one of the most dangerous mandates currently in place.

🔺Trump stopped funding the WHO and threatened to cut off money permanently until they can prove they are no longer corruptly influenced by communist China after they lied to our country about human to human transmission of COVID19 in January.

🔺The curve is flattened, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci, our governors, and many more were completely wrong about the potential threat of this virus.

🔺People called those of us who knew this all along conspiracy theorists, but it turns out we were just following the facts!

🔺Open up your businesses, churches, and homes. Don’t fall for the lies any longer. If you fell for the lies this time, wake up and join the army of truth seekers fighting on the front lines.

🔺 WHO have just admitted that transmission of the virus from an asymptomatic carriers - the whole reason for the lockdown, is rare!! ie you could not spread it before showing any symptoms!!

⚠️ The CDC just confirmed a .4 to .26% death-rate for Covid 19. The death rate for the flu shot is .6. Twice as high as Covid!

Doctor Stella Immanuel has treated 350 patients with Covid19 up to age 92 and not one of them has died.  This panic is crazy, says the doctor. Anyone who says differently is lying.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F2MbeGcO2FrT/

Dutch medical experts say there is no evidence face masks work
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8583925/The-land-no-face-masks-Hollands-scientists-say-theres-no-solid-evidence-coverings-work.html

How many other deaths have been misreported for millions in federal aid?

It's behind us.  Open up America.  Open up.

The honest doctors' message: COVID-19 can be prevented and treated with hydroxychloroquine, zithromycin (Zithromax), and zinc. Most people also need more Vitamin D. Watch the death rate, which shows 99%+ completely recover. COVID-19 is less dangerous than the flu. Unless very sickly already, children are not dying of COVID-19, nor transmitting it. There's no good reason to keep schools or businesses closed. Another video of these honest doctors (if Facebook hasn't blocked it yet)

To understand the history, science, and logic of not locking down, but protecting the sick and letting the virus eventually "burn out," watch this powerful July 9 video from Dr. Kelly Victory.

She's an emergency physician, with a specialty in disaster preparedness and response, and the management of mass casualty. Her powerful conclusion:

"But healthy people wearing masks, avoiding social gatherings, and disinfecting the legs of chairs and doorknobs and window sills wasn't necessary before COVID-19 and it's not necessary now. The COVID-19 response and everything that went with it -- the shutdown, social distancing, masks for the healthy, continuous disinfecting -- was unfounded. It wasn't based on scientific evidence, and, frankly, it was profoundly damaging to the lives of millions of Americans. The good news is, is that there's no need for a 'new normal.' The 'old normal" was perfectly safe. It's time to take our lives back, to return to school, to church, to our families and our friends, to get businesses up and running at full capacity, and to trust our immune systems to do their jobs."

MORE INFORMATION
Dr. Dan Erickson: "99.8 percent of people get through this with little to no progressive or significant disease."
Dr. Scott Atlas: Science shows all schools should reopen
Dr. Scott Jensen: The death count is being padded
Tony Robbins interviews experts against the lockdown: Video | Audio
MedicineUncensored.com
Study proves effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine
Mercola.com:
Did Sweden get COVID right?
Consistent Inaccuracies in COVID-19 Testing and Reporting
Nurse on the Frontlines of COVID-19 Shares Her Experience
Randy Thomasson:
Why I won't wear a mask
How I'm still not wearing a mask
Look what's curing COVID-19

Chloroquine was found to be a potent medication in the control of Coronavirus fifteen years ago:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/

http://flattenthefear.com

https://www.facebook.com/1633745893/posts/10221216528476136/?d=n

Mellie Moon Bropovach is with Scott P Bropovach.

July 15 at 5:03 PM ·
“In 4 months, the U.S. transformed into an obedient socialist country. Government dictated what events are acceptable to attend. Violent protests that instill fear are OK but church services, family funerals and patriotic celebrations are dangerous. And you bought it without a fight.

Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard". Small businesses were forced to close but crowds to support the corporate money machine at WalMart, Lowes and Home Depot are OK.

Come on. It's "just a mask" & "safety precautions".

How about a little hush money. Here's $2,400 that we stole out of your pay check in the first place. Enjoy. Buy something with it. From a big corporation.

Cash is dirty. We can't give change. There's a coin shortage. Use your card. In 4 months, they convinced you to use a traceable card for everything.

In less than 4 months, government closed public schools then "restructured" education under the guise of "public safety". In less than 4 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" that have NO scientific premise whatsoever when you are fearful.

In less than 4 months, our government successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America that allows them to control every aspect of your life. Including what you eat, where you go, who you see and your toilet paper.

And the most dangerous and terrifying part? People are not afraid of the government who removed their freedom. They're afraid of their neighbors, family and friends.

And they hate those who won't comply.

It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people don't question "authority". They are willing to surrender their critical thinking skills and independence. They just... gave up without thinking. Without a fight.

Do you know what's coming next?
"It's just a vaccine. Come on. It's for the greater good".

Wait until you're told that you can't enter any store or business without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you can't go to public events or get on a plane without proof of receiving the vaccine.

To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - DO YOU UNDERSTAND that government successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated in less than 4 months? And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.
You're kidding yourself if you think this behavior won't be repeated with a vaccine. Or whatever the next step is.
"I don't follow politics."
"Who cares about that stuff?"
"I don't like to think about it."
They got you. Without a thought. Without a fight. Just like France. Just like Russia. Just like China. Welcome, comrade.”

The CDC admits that the true mortality rate of COVID is .25% to .3%, similar to the mortality rate of the common flu, and lower than some previous coronaviruses such as SARS or MERS.

Mortality rate the 1967 Hong Kong Flu: .5% versus the coronavirus .3%
Death toll: 100,000. Population of US at time: 200 million

Mortality rate for the 1957 H2N2 Asian Flu: .7%.
Death toll: 116,000 Population of US at time: 170 million.

July 1, 2020  42% of U.S. Deaths are From 0.6% of the population in nursing homes
  https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2020/05/26/nursing-homes-assisted-living-facilities-0-6-of-the-u-s-population-43-of-u-s-covid-19-deaths/#54f637eb74cd

June 16, 2020  The 1968 flu pandemic resulted in an estimated one million to four million deaths, far fewer than the 1918–19 pandemic, which caused between 25 million and 50 million deaths.  (brittanica.com)

June 1  CDC has finally confirmed a remarkably low fatality rate for Covid19:
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/cdc-confirms-remarkably-low-death-rate-media-chooses-ignore-covid-19-realities

Stanford University
March 25, 2020
Is the Coronavirus as Deadly as They Say?
gettyimages-coronaprotocols.jpg

NEW YORK, NY - MARCH 24: Doctors test hospital staff with flu-like symptoms for coronavirus (COVID-19) in set-up tents to triage possible COVID-19 patients outside before they enter the main Emergency department area at St. Barnabas hospital in the Bronx on March 24, 2020 in New York City. New York City has about a third of the nation’s confirmed coronavirus cases, making it the center of the outbreak in the United States. (Photo by Misha Friedman/Getty Images)
Stanford Health Policy's Eran Bendavid and Jay Bhattacharya write in this Wall Street Journal editorial that current estimates about the COVID-19 fatality rate may be too high by orders of magnitude.
"If it’s true that the novel coronavirus would kill millions without shelter-in-place orders and quarantines, then the extraordinary measures being carried out in cities and states around the country are surely justified. But there’s little evidence to confirm that premise—and projections of the death toll could plausibly be orders of magnitude too high.
"Fear of Covid-19 is based on its high estimated case fatality rate — 2% to 4% of people with confirmed Covid-19 have died, according to the World Health Organization and others. So if 100 million Americans ultimately get the disease, 2 million to 4 million could die. We believe that estimate is deeply flawed. The true fatality rate is the portion of those infected who die, not the deaths from identified positive cases."
"The latter rate is misleading because of selection bias in testing. The degree of bias is uncertainbecause available data are limited. But it could make the difference between an epidemic that kills 20,000 and one that kills 2 million. If the number of actual infections is much larger than the number of cases—orders of magnitude larger—then the true fatality rate is much lower as well. That’s not only plausible but likely based on what we know so far."

"I believe in people more than I   believe in government.  Enough is enough.  People are committing suicide.   Cardiac patients are dying  because they are not getting surgery." - Jeffrey Barke, MD  Orange County, CA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSQwVDn2_YM

Fear of global warming preceded Safe Spaces (fear of remarks) and now we have the Panic Demic fear.

Dennis Prager said "Cowards teach cowards to fear in college."

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." -   Benjamin Franklin

"Do we need to shelter in place?  Our answer is emphatically "NO."
"Do we need businesses to be shut down? Emphatically "NO"."
"I don't want  to hide in my home and develop a weak immune system."
"My colleagues are telling me, 'You know, I'm being pressured to put Covid on the death certificates I prepare."
"This  is not about science and it is not about Covid.  When they use the word 'safe' that's about controlling you."
"When I  talk to my doctors who work in the hospitals, same opinion."  - Dr. Dan Erickson, ER Physician and owner of Accelerated Urgent Care (May 20, 2020)

Laguna Beach Independent
Letter: Give People Choices
By  Guest Contributor
 -May 22, 2020

Facebook0TwitterEmailReddit0LinkedInS
The irony of the Panic Demic is delicious. For decades, the climate change cultists have been demanding radical reductions in driving and they finally got their wish, but at what a cost. Didn’t any of them see this coming? No, they did not. And they will not. Social justice warriors always know how to do things right. Just put them in charge.
Here’s a true solution to this Panic Demic. Everyone who is not deathly afraid of seasonal flu can go about our lives, and those who continue to be petrified can stay at home and mask up/glove up on the rare occasions they have to make contact with someone else.
Call it “choice” and ask all the feminists and Democrats to support your “choice.” I’m quite sure that nobody can prove all this panicking has reduced the number of fatalities that would have occurred without the unprecedented disruption.
John Jaeger, Irvine

UPMC doctor argues COVID-19 not as deadly as feared, says its hospitals will shift back to normal

Updated May 11, 2020; Posted Apr 30, 2020

Dr. Donald Yealy of UPMC in Pittsburgh, Pa. speaks to reporters during an online briefing on April 30, 2020.
A UPMC doctor on Thursday made a case the death rate for people infected with the new coronavirus may be as low as 0.25% — far lower than the mortality rates of 2-4% or even higher cited in the early days of the pandemic.
Dr. Donald Yealy based it partly on studies of levels of coronavirus antibodies detected in people in New York and California, and partly on COVID-19 deaths in the Pittsburgh region. The studies found that 5-20% of people had been exposed to the coronavirus, with many noticing only mild illness or none at all, he said.
“We’ve learned that way more people, far, far more people have actually been exposed to the infection without any knowledge of it. That makes the overall death rate much lower,” said Yealy, who is UPMC’s chair of emergency medicine. “Many people just didn’t feel sick at all and recovered without difficulty.”
-------------------------------------------------
High-risk states are seeing fewer new coronavirus cases

Some of the states that skeptics were most worried about, including Florida and Georgia, haven’t seen the rise in total cases that some experts feared.

Florida’s new cases have actually declined by 14% compared to the previous week, and Georgia’s fell by 12%.
Nevada leads the pack with a 44% reduction, while several hard-hit states that embraced aggressive lockdowns to help contain early outbreaks — Michigan, New York and New Jersey — all saw reductions of at least 30%.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-cases-map-high-risk-states-8ceeaa05-cc07-4e8b-b9f4-df3a3315f143.html

"On Friday, researchers reported results from antibody tests on 3,300 people in California’s Santa Clara county: Between 1.5 percent and 2.8 percent have been infected, they claimed. That would mean 48,000 to 81,000 cases in the county — more than 50 times the number that have been confirmed." NBC News, April 20
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/how-many-people-have-had-coronavirus-no-symptoms-n1187681

In other words, the fatality rate of 0.1% to 0.3% of CONFIRMED cases translates to 0.002% to 0.006% fatality rate based on those infected, which is of course far less than 100% of the population anywhere.

Sweden has zero lockdown” and “is in no worse shape than Denmark or Norway,” which are in lockdown.
Total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases per million people.  (politifact.com April 28)
United States: 2,220.79

Sweden: 1,368.61

_______
CDC.gov

The true number of cases is between 28 and 55 times higher than the number of confirmed cases of Covid 19.  What this means is that the fatality rate is approximately 0.05% to 0.1%.
Fake News in White House Briefing Room admits it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmkVH1Gcls&feature=youtu.be

Normal Distribution Curves

I submit that we are currently following the flatter blue curve, at an absurd and unsustainable cost.  Had the worldwide depression not been instituted, we would be following the higher, black curve, ending the pandemic sooner with a similar number of fatalities. (Time frame approximate)

Charles Gbur, MD, Cardiologist, Maume, Ohio, agrees with me
• This virus will run its course and we can’t stop it. We may change it’s velocity or trajectory, but in the end, the same number of people will die. Keep that in mind. The same number will die. We have destroyed the economy and in the end the only thing we will be able to show is an economy in shambles and policy changes that have far reaching and irreversible consequences.

• For those of you that argue that it is worth giving up “freedom” for “protection”- you are dead wrong. And in the end, you will have given up freedom and not be any safer.
• Closing the schools was a mistake. And all of the policies being made to reopen some time with desk 6 feet apart, not allow kids to eat in the cafeteria, etc. are not going to be effective, not protect anything, cost an immense amount of money and place a huge unnecessary burden on the school systems. Kids for the most part do really well and account for a small fraction of the cases, despite what the media tells you. They are little vectors of disease. If they stayed in school, they would all have been exposed, immune and happy and healthy, and no longer be a risk to their grandparents and other relatives at risk.
• If the government tries to tighten things up again, I do not think people will comply this time. Sure, the uninformed sheep will, but most people won’t.
• Life in this country will never be the same. The “new norm” isn’t normal at all. In fact it’s bullshit.
• All of the statistics are garbage. When the State comes out and instructs you to list COVID-19 as the cause of death on death certificates regardless of actual cause of death, something is wrong. The asymptomatic COVID-19 + person hit by a truck didn’t die from the virus. Then 2 weeks later you are instructed to count a suspected case as an official case- we will never be able to look at the data and draw reasonable conclusions.

• The sooner people get out and get on with their lives, the better we all will be. A flatten curved is just a long drawn out tragedy causing far more harm than good.

89 of the 96 Counties in Tennessee are completely open today April 30,2020

The Truth (and Lies) about Coronavirus
Primary Author: David Williams, MD
Revised April 23 with updates to section regarding COVID-19 deaths and the addendum.

The Truth (and Lies) about Coronavirus
This is being written on April 19, 2020. Although there is a central author, it is being written on behalf of multiple physicians in West Alabama and will be distributed through multiple medical offices. Between us we have well over a hundred years of practice and have treated hundreds of thousands of patients suffering infectious diseases. Including mission trips we have treated patients on five continents. We planned this date for several reasons. First, most of our patients now realize there is something “funny” about the coverage and handling of this disease. Secondly, if it wasn’t being handled differently by April 19, we knew it would take action from us and our patients to change that handling. Finally, we were told in March by our state officials that experts predicted New York, Florida, Texas, and Alabama were projected to have the median most fatalities from the COVID-19 outbreak with the peak in Alabama expected to be April 19. On this date, Alabama was supposed to be on pace for 5,516 deaths and be short over 21,000 hospital beds. The information just listed, and every piece of information discussed below, can be verified with a quick internet search. Many of the sources will be directly referenced. So here goes:
TRUTH: COVID-19 is an actual medical disease that will lead to tragic deaths.  Although this seems obvious, it should be clear that no one involved wishes to express anything but sympathy to those affected and their families. Respiratory failure is a terrible way to die. That is true if that death is due to asthma, COPD, pneumonia, influenza, smoke inhalation, cystic fibrosis, ALS, or COVID-19.
LIE: We don’t know much about coronavirus. This is one of the media’s favorite lies. It is much scarier if it is unknown. We know that coronavirus is a zoonotic disease. In other words, it’s natural hosts are birds and animals as opposed to humans. We vaccinate domestic animals for them. We know that four forms cause colds every year. We know it mutates and evolves just like the flu. We know it sometimes becomes deadly as it has in SARS and MERS. We have done medical studies on coronavirus as a coexisting illness in patients in the past.

LIE: COVID-19 is more infectious than influenza. This is one of two lies most often quoted by the millions who call national radio programs or post on social media. It is amazing how many people with absolutely no medical training somehow feel qualified to comment on this disease. Now, we want to be more fair than the national media so we are obligated to report there will never be a study where 1,000 people eat after people with the flu and 1,000 others eat after people with COVID-19 to see which one is more infectious. But the evidence is overwhelming. COVID-19 was first identified late December/early January. A little over three and a half months in, we have slightly over 2 million confirmed cases globally. By comparison, according to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (Google Influenza Update- NCBI), influenza is responsible for up to a billion infections annually. Flu season is basically from the start of October until April. At the flu’s three and a half month mark, that works out to 583 million cases globally. Even accounting for the fact COVID-19 is underreported that is a HUGE difference.

LIE: COVID-19 is more dangerous than influenza. The second lie of the medically uninformed. Even among those who do contract COVID-19, most under 60, including virtually everyone under 21, will never know they had it. On the USS Theodore Roosevelt, 60% were asymptomatic. Of the 2 million people who have tested positive for COVID-19 globally, most have had mild to no symptoms. By the three and half month mark of flu season, the flu had resulted in over 2 million severe cases requiring hospitalization. Influenza results in 290,000 to 670,000 deaths annually. COVID-19 deaths will be discussed below.

LIE: The fact one doesn’t know he or she has COVID-19 makes it more dangerous.  All viruses shed and are primarily spread while the infected host is asymptomatic. Repeat, all viruses do this. 

TRUTH: It is now almost impossible for anyone in the general public or general medical community to know the actual number of deaths from COVID-19. That is because sometime in

REVISED April 23, 2020. This is actually much worse than we thought. According to worldometers.info from January 1 to April 1, 2020 the worldwide deaths from COVID-19 were 46,438 as opposed to 121,993 for influenza. To recap, during the same three months, with the same social distancing, the same shelter in place, and even handicapped with a vaccine against it, the flu still killed more than two and a half times as many people as COVID-19. In terms of deciding to shut down the economy, there were 11 causes of death on the list.  Influenza and COVID-19 were ranked a distant 10th and 11th. On March 23, 2020, a Vox.com article by Dylan Scott outlined COVID-19 risks by age group. CDC figures cited a death rate of 2.7 percent for those 65 to 74, 4.3 percent for those 75 to 84, and 10.4 percent for those 85 and over.

TRUTH: The current policies instituted by our local, state, and national governments are causing greater health problems than the virus ever will. According to the Wall Street Journal, 22 million Americans have filed for unemployment in just four weeks. When you consider spouses and children, it seems reasonable that up to 70 million Americans would be affected by that number. Staying at home is not without consequence. Those individuals are at significantly higher risk of depression, suicide, domestic abuse, and other mental health issues. The stress is making them more likely to become ill from all manner of disease. Many have lost their insurance. Some will become divorced. Hundreds of thousands of medical procedures have been cancelled or delayed.
There is another threat to our health. Rural hospitals have closed in large numbers is recent years. The situation with COVID-19 has placed many more community hospitals of all sizes at risk. Most are relatively empty and are bleeding cash.
TRUTH: The media as a whole has grossly misrepresented this disease. We felt if we used the word “deliberately” we may have to present this as an opinion, but it sure appears deliberate. A couple of national examples include the CBS This Morning story referenced above and yesterday’s CNN story. The headline read “Jacksonville beach packed as Florida coronavirus cases hit record” and they ran a photo taken in the past of a Los Angeles County beach to show the crowd. Locally, on April 14, local news outlets used the headline, “Mayor Walt Maddox to Pitch Plan to Re-open Tuscaloosa on April 28th.” While not technically untrue, that sounds like the plan is to re-open the city on April 28th. In reality, it should have read, “On April 28, Mayor Walt Maddox to Pitch Plan to Re-open Tuscaloosa,” because no plan is even to be presented until April 28. A Tuscaloosa News headline today read “Prison system reports COVID-19 death.” You had to read the article to find the 66 year-old victim was already terminally ill and had been hospitalized since April 4th in critical care for his preexisting conditions. He only tested positive on the last day of his life.
OPINION: The way in which the media has pushed fear nonstop amounts to psychological warfare against this country. If it hasn’t occurred to you that we have heard one story and essentially one story alone for literally two months, well, that should have aroused suspicion.
TRUTH: The media will continue to fight reopening of this country by stating “experts” predict a spike in deaths if we do so. We would assume those are the same experts who initially predicted 2.2 million US deaths, revised to 200,000, then 100,000, then 60,000, then ordered testing all US deaths just in case they had coronavirus because we weren’t on pace for even 30,000 prior to that change in policy.

TRUTH: Not every country has shut down their economy, and none of those countries have suffered higher rates of death because they have kept their economy going. One of the searches done prior to putting this together related to countries who kept their businesses open. One of the lowest mortality rates in the entire world is Japan, who fits that description. Looking for the country with the highest mortality rate and an open economy, we came across an article with a very liberal bent that described two Scandinavian countries. It described how uncaring Sweden was as it conducted business as usual while Denmark cared for its’ people and shut down. The expected mortality rate for Sweden was 69 per million whereas Denmark was 39 per million. If you take 69 and multiply it by 340 (for 340 million people in the United States) it comes out to 23,640, or about 15,000 fewer people than we are expected to lose to the flu this year.

TRUTH: COVID-19 has been treated like a world-ender; it’s not even remotely close. As mentioned earlier, it has infected just over 2 million people in the world. Not killed 2 million people. Actually, not even made 2 million sick. Just infected. So it is 76 million short of infecting 1% of the world’s population. It is 998 million short of infecting as many as influenza has this year, the vast majority of which are sicker than the average coronavirus patient. The world has never shut down for any disease before. And it chose this one to do so?
TRUTH: Quarantine is a period or place of isolation in which people who have been exposed or infected with a contagious disease are placed. The government has used it to impose shelter in place on healthy individuals and close businesses. There are words for that, but quarantine is not one of those words.

TRUTH: This is not a medical crisis, but a political crisis. There is a saying in politics, “never waste a crisis,” and this is apparently true even if the crisis is fabricated.

TRUTH: If you love your children, enjoy sports, or know anyone who owns or is employed by a small business you should be angry. Very angry. We can absolutely take steps to protect the elderly and vulnerable, but everything should reopen immediately. Millions of high school seniors have been deprived graduations and proms.

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Covid Panic/Fraud
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 12:55:32 am »
Yep! I have been saying the panic is far more of a threat than the disease since it appeared, and the treatments which have been suppressed (to keep the panic going) could have kept tens, if not hundreds of thousands from dying of COVID.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis