Author Topic: Gretchen Whitmer Likes Private Jets, Even Flew on One to Biden Inauguration  (Read 1438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gretchen Whitmer Likes Private Jets, Even Flew on One to Biden Inauguration
By T.LaDuke | May 22, 2021 6:45 PM ET

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer loves to fly in high style, and who can blame her. She just wanted to make sure during the height of the “pandemic” that you lil people stayed home cowering, while she did the state’s business — or personal things in Florida and Washington D.C. — because she is important.

Just ask her.

Now, she won’t admit it, so you have to just watch her actions and that will tell you all you ever need to know — and she does a lot of actions.

As I have written here at RedState over the past couple of months, there is a reporter in Michigan who is actually doing journalism and breaking stories. The gent’s name is Charlie LeDuff, and here are some of the stories I have covered that LeDuff has broken.

Now, Charlie has broken on his radio show, the “No B.S. Newshour,” a couple of new stories — one which I will cover here and the other one tomorrow. Seems the 49th Governor of the State of Michigan took a private Jet to Washington, D.C., to watch Joe Biden take the oath of office for President when Michigan was slammed with COVID.

more
https://redstate.com/tladuke/2021/05/22/gretchen-whitmer-likes-private-jets-even-flew-on-one-to-biden-inauguration-n384741
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Gretchen Whitmer is the prototype for today’s statist authoritarian in a position of power. There suddenly seem to be thousands of them just like her across the nation from kindergartens to newsrooms to the White House. Do as I say not as I do or else narcissists whom I suspect public schools taught to be overbearing hate filled pseudo do-gooders
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 12:04:22 am by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

If Whitmer flew commercial she might have to mix with some of MI's revolting voters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

A family friend recently posted before and after pics from her first post-Covid hair cut/styling. One of Whitmer's first do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do moments in which she got caught was seeing her stylist. I suspect that after getting caught, Whitmer was simply more careful not to get caught.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

A family friend recently posted before and after pics from her first post-Covid hair cut/styling. One of Whitmer's first do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do moments in which she got caught was seeing her stylist. I suspect that after getting caught, Whitmer was simply more careful not to get caught.
Then there was her husband tripping off to their vacation home after she forbade the untermensch from doing anything similar during her lockdown.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Then there was her husband tripping off to their vacation home after she forbade the untermensch from doing anything similar during her lockdown.

Her husband tried to jump the COVID line getting his multi-Million dollar yacht launched.  To the credit of the people running the dry dock, he was told to pound sand.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: