Author Topic: ‘Just leave our country’: MSNBC host unleashes explosive rant against ‘unworthy’ Trump supporters  (Read 882 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Just leave our country’: MSNBC host unleashes explosive rant against ‘unworthy’ Trump supporters
May 22, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough went on a tirade Friday against supporters of former President Donald Trump in regards to an ongoing audit of ballots in Arizona initiated by state Senate Republicans, telling them to “get the hell out” so they can be replaced by more patriotic migrants.

“If you believe” that the election results in Arizona may have been fraudulent or otherwise tainted, Scarborough began, his voice raised, “I will say to you what many of you said in the 1960s — America, love it or leave it.

“If you don’t have respect in American democracy anymore, if you don’t respect Madisonian checks and balances, if your guy doesn’t win — if that’s the new rules of engagement for this great republic,” Scarborough shouted at the camera, “then just leave our country. Because you’re unworthy of it.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/22/just-leave-our-country-msnbc-host-unleashes-explosive-rant-against-unworthy-trump-supporters-1077817/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Turn on the showers and fire the ovens.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

If the shoe was on the other foot, and it was Biden who had lost and Trump had won by more votes than actual votes submitted, Scarborough would be ranting and raving that the election was stolen.  The SCOTUS would have intervened and certainly the DEMS would have done a 'thorough' investigation, and would have found a way to actually overturn the election.  They also would have held states accountable for any discrepancies and declared recounts until the tables tilted in their favor (which is basically what they did by continuing to count after the election was over).

Either way, the DEMS would have won.  So to Scarborough and all the looney liberals, if you don't like things here; get the hell out!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Online Hoodat

If the shoe was on the other foot, and it was Biden who had lost and Trump had won by more votes than actual votes submitted, Scarborough would be ranting and raving that the election was stolen.

Funny how the same people who threatened to leave the US (but didn't) when Trump won somehow feel they now have the moral authority to order us to leave.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Bleep off, Marionette! This country is as much mine as it is yours.

On a related note, did Marionette ever admit that Trump beat HilLIARy?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

BassWrangler

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's our country. AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

...and it has been obvious the MSM bungholes haven't loved it for some time.

They keep wanting "fundamental change".
They even bundled that with "hope" like some cheap insurance plan.
They have set back race relations to the dark ages, creating a whole new 'victim' class to try to exploit in their quest for world domination, and pumped a bunch of people (who should never have touched the reins of power) full of crap about how they can right wrongs by committing another batch of wrongs upon people who never wronged them.
They, like their counterparts, are experts at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, only the defeat they embrace is for an entire country, and not just their political cadre.
They have, with the stroke of a pen, undone the honest labor of thousands to make this country energy independent, with a word (and a lot of money of dubious origin) destroyed the livelihoods, property, and even lives, of thousands more.

SO, before making some third-world shithole out of MY country, I suggest they go partake of that which they would have here in any of the numerous third world shitholes out there, and test drive their philosophy where it is in use.

Me, I'm like 375 years of ancestors who have been here for the whole show, I'm not going anywhere, I won't go to camp, and the likes of this urinalist can go to hell instead of bring it here.
We built this. If YOU don't like it Mr. Scarborough, GTFO.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

It's our country. AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

...and it has been obvious the MSM bungholes haven't loved it for some time.

They keep wanting "fundamental change".
They even bundled that with "hope" like some cheap insurance plan.
They have set back race relations to the dark ages, creating a whole new 'victim' class to try to exploit in their quest for world domination, and pumped a bunch of people (who should never have touched the reins of power) full of crap about how they can right wrongs by committing another batch of wrongs upon people who never wronged them.
They, like their counterparts, are experts at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, only the defeat they embrace is for an entire country, and not just their political cadre.
They have, with the stroke of a pen, undone the honest labor of thousands to make this country energy independent, with a word (and a lot of money of dubious origin) destroyed the livelihoods, property, and even lives, of thousands more.

SO, before making some third-world shithole out of MY country, I suggest they go partake of that which they would have here in any of the numerous third world shitholes out there, and test drive their philosophy where it is in use.

Me, I'm like 375 years of ancestors who have been here for the whole show, I'm not going anywhere, I won't go to camp, and the likes of this urinalist can go to hell instead of bring it here.
We built this. If YOU don't like it Mr. Scarborough, GTFO.
pointing-up

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The Rodents don't need to leave the country.

Pigs need to eat, too.

I mean, if they left the country, they'd still want to interfere in our affairs.  So that wouldn't work.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 03:30:36 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If anyone on the Right said anything even one/tenth close to what he said, they would immediately be called an 'intolerant racist Nazi' by all of the DNC run news channels 24/7 for the next year.

Was he talking to all the Black/Asian/Hispanic Trump supporters? No.

In his and his adulteress tiny brains, ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE WHITE. (what a freakin retard, i mean really)

This is a Great example of the super-intellectual, super-tolerant, oh so enlightened American Left.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.