Author Topic: VIDEO: Media Hits PANIC Button Over "Dangerous" Maricopa County Ballot Audit  (Read 807 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
STOP! Please STOP the Maricopa County ballot audit! That is the panicked message sent out by the mainstream media as the Maricopa County ballot audit resumes on Monday after a week's pause. So why does the media find the audit to be so "dangerous?" If Biden won  fair and square they should WELCOME such an audit in order to put to rest the widespread skepticism  about the election results. Instead the attitude of the media, as you can see in these clips, is panic, panic, PANIC!

One media shtick is to claim that this audit is part of a "disinformation" campaign which is quite amusing since this charge came from Maggie Astor of the  New York Times who is at  the center of a big lawsuit that has revealed that she herself was involved in DISINFORMATION against Project Veritas in a FAKE NEWS story she wrote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BB_MkPMQXI
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I lost count of the lies spewed in that clip.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Thanks for posting, @pjcomix .  The hypocrisy of Stacey Abrams is stunning.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess I moved out of The Peoples Republic of Maricopa in the nick of time.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: