Author Topic: Hunter Biden reportedly pitched a reality TV show amid dad’s heated presidential campaign  (Read 504 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden reportedly pitched a reality TV show amid dad’s heated presidential campaign
May 21, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

An upcoming book claims that Hunter Biden and his new wife Melissa Cohen pitched a reality TV show to producers in 2019 about the now-first family.

In the book, “Battle for the Soul: Inside the Democrats’ Campaigns to Defeat Trump,” author Edward-Isaac Dovere writes that Hunter and Melissa “spent the summer of 2019 in meetings with producers about a hazy concept they had for a reality TV show to highlight his charity work, which he said would also help soften his father’s image.”

Dovere, who also writes about politics for the left-wing pub The Atlantic, noted further that one producer asked if Joe Biden would be okay with the concept, leading Hunter to allegedly reply, “I know where the line is. And my dad is understanding of what I am up to.”

The author went on to write that Joe Biden managed to survive the political onslaught of nearly two dozen Democratic presidential contenders — including one he chose as his running mate, then-Sen. Kamala Harris of California — to defeat former President Donald Trump “almost in spite of Hunter.”

He also noted that during his father’s campaign, Hunter gave a number of high-profile interviews, and while they may have been aimed at trying to improve the former vice president’s image, Dovere suggested Joe Biden’s campaign was not in agreement. Nevertheless, Hunter “kept being sure he knew what he was doing.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/21/hunter-biden-reportedly-pitched-a-reality-tv-show-amid-dads-heated-presidential-campaign-1077385/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34