Author Topic: It looks as if China did create and unleash COVID on the world  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 22, 2021
It looks as if China did create and unleash COVID on the world
By Andrea Widburg

From the beginning of COVID’s outbreak in China, there’s been a steady drumbeat of information saying that the Chinese created COVID in a lab and, accidentally or on purpose, unleashed it on the world. The World Health Organization, the Democrats, the Deep State, and the Tech Tyrants managed to suppress that information in 2020, but it’s roared back this year. Tucker Carlson put the pieces together in his opening monologue and, with help from Chinese scientist Li-Meng Yan, makes it plain that, even if China didn’t deliberately release the virus, it turned it into a weapon of biological warfare by withholding information about it.

Here’s Tucker’s monologue. I’ll have a few words to say after you’ve had a chance to watch it:

https://twitter.com/Bookwormroom/status/1395916124081037316

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/it_looks_as_if_china_did_create_and_unleash_covid_on_the_world.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Re: It looks as if China did create and unleash COVID on the world
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 02:09:43 pm »
I recognize this source, The Hill, is not popular around here; I don't care much for them myself but you have to listen to things you don't like in order to stay honest.

This is an interesting attack on the established media and established science for suppressing information on the Chinese origin of COVID during the Trump administration, all based on hatred of Trump and the right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxr6mLG8uzA
James 1:20

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: It looks as if China did create and unleash COVID on the world
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 04:01:54 am »
Well, I can only hope the "toldja so" moments just keep on coming, before this bunch in DC destroy the whole country.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis