Author Topic: Questions Everyone Should Want Answered  (Read 97 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Questions Everyone Should Want Answered
« on: May 22, 2021, 12:48:42 pm »
The Post & Email by Tom Arnold 5/21/2021

"IS IT ALL BUT OVER?"

— [The following was sent to multiple members of the media and several members of Congress – Ed.]

a) Why does Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi want Congress to “investigate” the events which occurred at the Capitol on January 6, 2021? Isn’t the FBI (as well as other law enforcement agencies) already doing that? How do you like your tax dollars wasted!

b)  Isn’t there a concept in our federal government commonly called “Separation of Powers,” i.e. the Legislative branch, the Executive branch, and the Judicial branch?  Why does Nancy Pelosi think that the Legislative branch (whose primary responsibility is to legislate laws) should be doing the job of the Executive branch (one of whose primary responsibilities is enforcement of laws by the DOJ and other law enforcement agencies, often involving investigations)?

c)  Who shot Ashli Babbitt, and what justified (NOT!) killing her?  Isn’t this act an example of at least CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT MANSLAUGHTER?  Possibly even 2nd DEGREE MURDER?  Who is behind the cover-up?  What’s the reason for it? 

d)  Speaking of Nancy Pelosi, why did she, in her capacity as House Speaker and DNCC Chairperson in 2008, have the “Official Certification of Nomination” papers for the Democrat Party presidential nominee Barack Hussein Obama omit the required language “LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO SERVE UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION,” and afterwards sent those phonied up certification papers to the various secretaries of states for placement of Obama on their individual states’ election ballots?  Isn’t this EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD?

i)  WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE IN THE NEWS MEDIA (not even Fox News or Newsmax TV) SPEAKS THE WORDS “NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN?”  Could it be that they were complicit in covering up Obama’s constitutional ineligibility?  Could it be that they again are faced with the same problem, i.e. Kamala Harris?

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/05/21/questions-everyone-should-want-answered/