Author Topic: Biden Says He Passed Bloated Spending Bill Because The Irish Prime Minister Got Him To Take China Se  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden Says He Passed Bloated Spending Bill Because The Irish Prime Minister Got Him To Take China Seriously
May 24, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

President Joe Biden claims one of the main reasons he passed his bloated $1.9 trillion COVID-19 spending bill was to prove that the United States still has an edge over China.

According to an interview published in The New York Times on Thursday, it was the Irish Prime Minister Micheál Martin’s comment to Biden that “America can’t lead. They can’t even get their arms around Covid” that pushed the Democrat president to reconsider how serious a threat China is to the United States.

“We’re kind of at a place where the rest of the world is beginning to look to China,” Biden told The New York Times. “The most devastating comment made after I was elected — it wasn’t so much about me — but it was by the Irish taoiseach” (“taoiseach” is the Irish term for prime minister).

Biden’s response, however, wasn’t to crack down on China for cheating its way to the top. Instead, the president sees the solution in spending trillions of debt-fueled taxpayer dollars to keep up with the “Fourth Industrial Revolution” and global competition presented by the communist regime.

“We’ve gotten to a point where I think our economic competence has a gigantic impact on our international influence and capacity,” Biden told David Brooks in the interview, justifying his many expensive legislative proposals since his time in the Senate.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/24/biden-says-he-passed-bloated-spending-bill-because-the-irish-prime-minister-got-him-to-take-china-seriously/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

“We’ve gotten to a point where I think our economic competence has a gigantic impact on our international influence and capacity,” Biden told David Brooks in the interview, justifying his many expensive legislative proposals since his time in the Senate.
Economic competence.  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
He assumes our competitiveness is driven by government.  He is dead wrong.

Of course, if he really wanted to compete with China he would do the opposite.  Reduce government spending on welfare for the working class, improve the military and infrastructure, enforce the border, reduce taxes and let America's prodigious private sector take on the commies.  Instead, he is tying the hands of the American free enterprise system.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It just couldn't be worse than it is.  Biden is the absolutely wrong man at a time like now.  The events of the 2020 election should stand as a warning to the American people.  The country can easily be destroyed by corruption and mob rule, both are well established.

The USA is in the swirl, and we have a POTUS that I believe is owned by both China and Russia.  His decisions to free up our enemies across the board makes no sense.  Everything he is doing is NOT in the interest of the citizens of this country or the country itself.  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!