Author Topic: Who Represents Paycheck Americans?  (Read 167 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who Represents Paycheck Americans?
« on: May 21, 2021, 02:35:26 pm »
Who Represents Paycheck Americans?

What elite Republicans like Liz Cheney have failed to grasp is that Donald Trump didn’t realign the party. He tapped into something that had already happened and is now accelerating.

By Adam Mill
May 20, 2021

Like an aging diva, blinded by the lights that obscure an empty auditorium, U.S. Representative Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) desperately imitates her supposed rivals to woo her already-departed fans. Robust and confrontational, the Reagan-style ideals of limited government, personal responsibility, and optimism are poison to her beltway cocktail circuit. Cheney’s recent speech is a clinic in the Republicans’ second-place strategy that has kept them out of power in Congress for most of the post-war era

“I will do everything I can to ensure that the former president never again gets anywhere near the Oval Office,” Cheney said. “We have seen the danger that he continues to provoke with his language. We have seen his lack of commitment and dedication to the Constitution, and I think it’s very important that we make sure whomever we elect is somebody who will be faithful to the Constitution.”

What a load of crap. Cheney has shirked her constitutional duty to check uniparty power and the right of citizens to challenge leftist authority.

Who is she even talking to? The elite, college-educated outrage addicts who hated Trump have already left the Republican tent. Liz Cheney is living in 1994 if she thinks she’s appealing to anyone who remains in the Republican Party.

In 1994, as Newt Gingrich swept to power under the “Contract with America,” to be a conservative Republican had a coherent ideological identity. Back then, Republicans were a loose coalition of the Chamber of Commerce pro-business interests, evangelical pro-life conservatives, and patriotic pro-military interventionists.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/20/who-represents-paycheck-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Who Represents Paycheck Americans?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 02:40:21 pm »
Nobody! Next question.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Who Represents Paycheck Americans?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 03:01:02 pm »
Defense and Tax attorneys, for a fee, of course.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis