Author Topic: Pakistani MP Calls for Nuking Jewish State  (Read 276 times)

Offline Hoodat

Pakistani MP Calls for Nuking Jewish State
« on: May 20, 2021, 06:17:15 pm »
Pakistani MP Calls for Nuking Jewish State

Jack Beyrer • May 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Foreign adversaries around the world are wading into the conflict in Gaza to denounce Israel's right to self-defense, with some openly calling for the use of nuclear weapons against the Jewish state.

Pakistan accused Israel of "war crimes" in a United Nations Security Council statement, but some officials are urging direct aggression. Pakistani member of parliament Maulana Chitrali advocated in a Tuesday televised speech for full-blown jihad against Israel, even urging the use of nuclear weapons to assist the terror group.

"Did we make atomic bombs to show them in a museum? We don't need missiles, atomic bombs or a huge army if they can't be used to liberate Palestine," Chitrali said.

https://twitter.com/nailainayat/status/1394658355755487238

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/pakistani-mp-calls-for-nuking-jewish-state/

Any question about what would be happening if Hamas got its hands on a nuke?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Re: Pakistani MP Calls for Nuking Jewish State
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 09:02:36 pm »
That would be a fun little war.  How quickly do you think the Israeli pilots would be home after the strike?  In time for supper, perhaps.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Pakistani MP Calls for Nuking Jewish State
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 09:21:26 pm »
  Foreign adversaries around the world are wading into the conflict in Gaza to denounce Israel's right to self-defense, with some openly calling for the use of nuclear weapons against the Jewish state.    8888crybaby **nononono*

This conflict has been going on for decades, but I still think the end is very near.  Israel WILL remain standing.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.