Author Topic: Philadelphia Rewards Crime Spike With More Votes For District Attorney Who Won’t Prosecute Criminals  (Read 703 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Philadelphia Rewards Crime Spike With More Votes For District Attorney Who Won’t Prosecute Criminals
May 20, 2021 By Gabe Kaminsky

Far-left Democrat incumbent District Attorney Larry Krasner in Philadelphia won the district attorney primary Tuesday evening despite the uptick in violence this past year in his city due to lax law enforcement he’s fomented.

Krasner beat out Carlos Vega, a Democrat supported by law enforcement. Krasner won by 30 points and is thought of as a favorite to win reelection in November in the Democrat stronghold over Republican attorney Charles Peruto Jr. Philadelphia’s Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge 5 fleshed out a lot of money to try and get Krasner out in the primary.

“There is a clear link between Krasner’s election and an uptick in violent crime which has caused certain Philadelphia neighborhoods to descend into shooting galleries reminiscent of the late ’80s as far as crime rates,” Albert Eisenberg, a Philadelphia-based political consultant with knowledge of the Vega campaign, told The Federalist. “Our police chief, a progressive black woman, has said as much — the police are arresting people and confiscating guns in record numbers, yet successful prosecutions of violent crimes and gun charges are plummeting.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/20/philadelphia-rewards-crime-spike-with-more-votes-for-district-attorney-who-wont-prosecute-criminals/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Inmates now running the asylum! ALL major metropolitan areas.  Thomas Jefferson was right!

“The mobs of the great cities add just so much to the support of pure government as sores do to the strength of the human body. It is the manners and spirit of a people which preserve a republic in vigor. A degeneracy in these is a canker which soon eats to the heart of its laws and constitution.”

Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XIX, 1782. ME 2:230

"I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries as long as they are chiefly agricultural; and this will be as long as there shall be vacant lands in any part of America. When they get piled upon one another in large cities as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe.”

Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1787. Papers 12:442

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Once again, please take 20 seconds to read this:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,407004.msg2241037.html#msg2241037
I did. It isn't about who gets prosecuted so much as it is about who doesn't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis