Author Topic: Ted Cruz’s Time Is Coming to Lead a Resurgent Right  (Read 19969 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Ted Cruz’s Time Is Coming to Lead a Resurgent Right
« Reply #375 on: May 25, 2021, 04:34:09 pm »
Just to make sure no rules are being ignored, here is Jeri Ryan:

( for @corbe )

@Hoodat

There may be something that woman couldn't talk me into,but I can't even guess what it would be. Ever see her in her Borg "7 of 9" costume? I always had a hard time getting a good look because I would faint early.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #376 on: May 25, 2021, 05:49:20 pm »
Seven of Nine!  Woof!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #377 on: May 25, 2021, 06:10:04 pm »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #378 on: May 26, 2021, 12:02:42 am »
So what?  Do the Ds turn their backs on publicity-seeking candidates?  What was Obama's Senate campaign other than a publicity stunt to move him closer to a WH run?

Maybe Keyes was an opportunist AND the Rs should have gotten fully behind him.  Perhaps the calculation was that he couldn't win, but if that was the calculation why do ANY R candidates ever run in NYC or Illinois or CA?

Keyes spoke out too loudly against the RINOs and they happily chose to hand a Senate seat over to their ideological mate, Obama, rather than support an outspoken conservative.   This was not the first time the GOPe had done something like that, and it wasn't the last.  They even eagerly helped the Rodents steal the White House in 2020.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #379 on: May 26, 2021, 12:03:49 am »

You say that just like it was a bad thing.

Worse, he said it like he thought it could be true.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 12:05:29 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #380 on: May 26, 2021, 12:05:10 am »
Short of HB1 passing and the filibuster being removed, the democrats will not hold the house, and will likely lose the senate.
These 2 things do need to be stopped before the mid-terms.
Yes, the media will always go out of their way to demonize the right, regardless of who runs, other than a handful of those who run as R's but vote with the D's.
Most states are moving to strengthen their election integrity laws, which is scaring the hell out of the left.
Trump, Cruz, Paul, DeSantis, all seem to be good choices to run in 2024, especially if we can stop the D's agenda before 2022.
The D's have no one in line that would can articulate a vision most voters would want.
All they have is fear.

The Rodents are going to cheat elections to steal the House in 2022, just like they did in 2018 and 2020.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #381 on: May 26, 2021, 12:07:04 am »
And after fear, I think voters have had a belly full of being scared. They are tired of being afraid, and at some point they aren't going to respond to the panic button any more. They are just going to get pissed off.

Rodents live their entire lives being afraid.

So do the small furry animals with the hairless tails.

There's really no difference between the two, except the small furry animals don't murder their own babies before they are born.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #382 on: May 26, 2021, 12:09:25 am »
The Rodents are going to cheat elections to steal the House in 2022, just like they did in 2018 and 2020.

Of course they are and that's what I've been saying for months.  I think the cheating has been going on longer than that.

Unless the GOP/RNC gets very serious about ballot and election integrity you won't see another Republican seated and the elections will be nothing more than a horse and pony show to satisfy those who still are under the impression that the election wasn't stolen.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 12:10:38 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #383 on: May 26, 2021, 12:09:48 am »
That was a David Axelrod move if I remember correctly.  They got a federal judge to unseal the divorce document for the express purpose of using them against Mr. Ryan.

IIRC they repeated something like that when Obama ran for President in 2008.

THAT was the guy.  Couldn't remember his name, but if you'll recall, at least one, and maybe two of the bimbos coming up with the lies about "the black Caesar's Pizza guy molested me" stories lived in an apartment building shared by Axelrod, forcing Cain to resign because he didn't know how to handle the scurrilous Rodents.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #384 on: May 26, 2021, 12:23:40 am »
THAT was the guy.  Couldn't remember his name, but if you'll recall, at least one, and maybe two of the bimbos coming up with the lies about "the black Caesar's Pizza guy molested me" stories lived in an apartment building shared by Axelrod, forcing Cain to resign because he didn't know how to handle the scurrilous Rodents.

I've seen Axelrod in person at some events at the Pentagon...he's even more sleazy looking in person than he is on TV.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #385 on: May 26, 2021, 12:31:48 am »

You can't even remember the name of the pizza company.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #386 on: May 26, 2021, 12:34:02 am »
Keyes spoke out too loudly against the RINOs and they happily chose to hand a Senate seat over to their ideological mate, Obama, rather than support an outspoken conservative.   This was not the first time the GOPe had done something like that, and it wasn't the last.  They even eagerly helped the Rodents steal the White House in 2020.

Keyes "spoke loudly" against any Republican that didn't kiss his ring.  He can kiss my ass.  He spent far too much gunpowder shooting against republicans, and that earns him my "John Mcstain" label.
I will NOT comply.