Author Topic: Top Economist Warns Biden Is Lying: ‘Every American’ Will End Up Paying in a Big Way for His Program  (Read 420 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top Economist Warns Biden Is Lying: ‘Every American’ Will End Up Paying in a Big Way for His Programs

by Martin Walsh
about an hour ago

A top economist is warning that that “every American” will end up paying in a “big way” for Joe Biden’s radical policies.

During an interview on Fox News with host Tucker Carlson, economist Peter Schiff predicted that inflation will essentially become a “Biden tax” that every American will feel because of Biden’s out-of-control spending.

Schiff said the federal government is printing so much cash to pass these “recovery bills” that it will eventually create an increase in prices that will be felt far and wide.

In other words: Schiff says the price of goods that Americans use every single day will continue to get more expensive.

Carlson began by saying: “inflation is rising much faster than virtually any economist in the country predicted… the year-over-year gain in the consumer price index is up 4.2 percent … the fastest jump in 13 years, since the 2008 meltdown.”

“The rise in what’s called the core consumer price index, that excludes food and energy, is the highest in 40 years — since 1981,” Carlson added.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/top-economist-warns-biden-is-lying-every-american-will-end-up-paying-in-a-big-way-for-his-programs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Inflation! The cruelest tax of all as it steals what you have already earned and been taxed on.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Inflation! The cruelest tax of all as it steals what you have already earned and been taxed on.

It is also a tax imposed on everyone without Congress having to vote on it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is also a tax imposed on everyone without Congress having to vote on it.

:yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

You knew the jig was up years ago when China asked for US Treasury Bonds denominated in gold instead of dollars.

A hundred trillion dollars doesn't go as far as it used to ...

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

You knew the jig was up years ago when China asked for US Treasury Bonds denominated in gold instead of dollars.

I knew the jig was up when the US Treasury stopped issuing bonds in exchange for existing dollars and started selling bonds to the Fed for imaginary dollars at negative interest rates.  There is no longer any accountability for federal spending, nor is there a need for anyone to pay taxes ever again.  Government excess is now funded by electronic printing presses.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-