Author Topic: What Trump Meant to Millions  (Read 110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Trump Meant to Millions
« on: May 20, 2021, 01:38:26 pm »
May 20, 2021
What Trump Meant to Millions
By Jeffrey Folks

I loved President Trump because he stood up for the ordinary people of America, those who for so long had been kept in cultural servitude by the political elite. Trump endowed ordinary Americans with a sense of possibilities by returning manufacturing jobs to America, restoring our sovereignty as a nation free of global institutions, and, above all, ending the atmosphere of political correctness that had choked free expression for decades.

Then, when the elite saw everyday Americans rising above their station, it decided to put them back in their servitude by depriving Trump of a second term, by whatever means necessary. Now the high-paying jobs are disappearing, we are bowing to the UN, IPCC, and WHO once again, and every word that comes out of the White House has to do with “social and racial justice.” The Capitol riot of Jan. 6 gave them an excuse, and now ordinary Americans are back on the cultural plantation.

To appreciate what Trump meant, one need only look at what Biden has done in four months. Liberal elitism is expressed in many ways, but the overriding theme is that the common people are too ignorant to know the truth, much less to be allowed to govern. For progressive politicians, the “truth” may shift on particular issues—“masks, no masks,” “schools closed, schools open,” “border open, border closed”—but it always comes back to the idea of big government and centralized power. At the heart of every move is the power and corruption of a self-anointed elite.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/what_trump_meant_to_millions.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: What Trump Meant to Millions
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 01:53:56 pm »
What Trump meant to me was  F I N A L L  Y  someone doing in office EXACTLY what he said he would do while campaigning! 

I'm 72 years old and the only other case of that that I can recall is Ted Cruz. It's exceedingly rare.

And the fact that him doing that got the establishment all in a tither got my blood stirring as well!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: What Trump Meant to Millions
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 09:52:27 pm »
What Trump meant to millions was that finally there was a candidate that was saying what all of the Americans thought.

We wanted to put Hillary in prison.

We make fun of idiots like Pelosi and Schumer and Biden and Hillary.   They deserve nothing else.

We want Europe to stop being bleep and to stop begging us for help while they spit on us.  Trump gave us that.

We want someone to tell China to piss off.   Trump was that.

We wanted someone to bring our jobs back.   Nobody else even thought it was an issue.

We wanted the borders closed.   Trump was giving us that.

We wanted to keep muslim terrorists out.   Trump was doing that.

We wanted no new wars.   Trump was the first president since Hoover to give us that.

We wanted terrorists blown up, with no apologies.  Trump gave us that.

We wanted MAGA.  Trump gave us that.

Everything we wanted the Rodents and the Principled Conservatives were opposed to.  And still are.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.