Author Topic: Michael Cohen: Donald, Ivanka, Don Jr., Weisselberg Will Be in ‘Orange Jumpsuits’  (Read 613 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Cohen: Donald, Ivanka, Don Jr., Weisselberg Will Be in ‘Orange Jumpsuits’

Pam Key 19 May 2021

Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen predicted Wednesday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that Donald, his children, including Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr., and Trump Organization’s chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg will go to prison as a result of the New York attorney general’s investigation into the Trump Organization.

Anchor Joy Reid said, “The reason I asked you about the size of the organization is that that would mean presumably that someone like Allen Weisselberg and maybe even the Trump children, would they be in the know about the valuation of these assets? You’re talking about assets that Ivanka and Jared and the sons are out there pitching and selling these licensing agreements for? Would they potentially have exposure here? I was asking in the previous segment should they be getting their own lawyers.”

Cohen said, “They have to get their own lawyer. I have a very different opinion. I’m going to answer your question, but I have a little different opinion on this than most people. The answer is yes. They would know what the valuations are, specifically on projects they were designated to. Each one of the children were designated to different projects. Allen Weisselberg knew every dollar, not even to the dollar, every penny in and every penny out, when through Weisselberg’s desk and reported before and after to Donald J. Trump. As I stated, there was a very small core group of executives, a larger subset, but a very small core group.”

He continued, “I really believe that Donald Trump is going to turn. You always get shocked when I say things, Joy. I believe that Donald Trump cares for only himself. He realizes his goose is cooked. When he turned around and gets questioned about what you were asking about, inflation. It wasn’t me. It was Allen. It was my accountant. It was the appraiser. It’s never Donald.”

Cohen said, “He’s going to turn on his accountant and point the finger. He’s going to say Don Jr. handled that, Ivanka handled that, Melania, he’s going to tell them to take everyone except for himself.”

He added, “I do have to say that my credibility, I believe, is going to end up getting Donald, Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric, Allen Weisselberg, his kids, some orange jumpsuits.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/19/michael-cohen-donald-ivanka-don-jr-weisselberg-will-be-in-orange-jumpsuits/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

When does the investigation begin of the Clinton, Obama, and Biden crime families?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline libertybele

MSNBC’s Figliuzzi on NY Trump Investigation: ‘You’re Going to See People Go to Prison’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/19/msnbcs-figliuzzi-on-ny-trump-investigation-youre-going-to-see-people-go-to-prison/

It's certainly a possibility.  The left will continue to hound this family until one of them is locked up.  I don't see Jared or Ivanka behind bars, but Don Jr., and Eric and possibly Donald himself, I see very possible.

They need to ensure that none of the Trumps ever run for political office, especially 45.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

I thought fascists like Cohen preferred pinstripe pajamas over orange jumpsuits.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-