Author Topic: MSNBC’s medical expert suggests parents continue wearing masks ‘in solidarity’ with unvaccinated kid  (Read 442 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s medical expert suggests parents continue wearing masks ‘in solidarity’ with unvaccinated kids
May 19, 2021 | Robert Jonathan

An infectious-disease expert who regularly appears on MSNBC says that parents who have received both doses of the COVID-19 inoculation should consider continuing to wear facial coverings “in solidarity” with their unvaccinated offspring.

Vaccine advocate Dr. Nahid Bhadelia also disclosed in an appearance on the liberal network’s Morning Joe program that she plans to preemptively wear a mask during flu season and in certain crowded scenarios even given the new guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Dr. Bhadelia — who has just been named the founding director of the Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases at Boston University — was responding to a question from co-host Willie Geist about how parents with children who are not yet vaccination age should “move around” this summer.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/19/msnbcs-medical-expert-suggests-parents-continue-wearing-masks-in-solidarity-with-unvaccinated-kids-1076553/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Medical expert?  What is the medical explanation for this?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Medical expert?  What is the medical explanation for this?
Medical explanation? I think the use of 'solidarity' is all the explanation required. Yes, yes all programmed parents must wear masks in solidarity with the it takes a village idiots mandated child abuse.

Offline PeteS in CA

"Solidarity"? That is awesome-grade dumb! The vaccinated parents are approximately zero threat to their kids and are assuming approximately zero risk by going about mask-free. For that matter, how many families go about their homes masked?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 01:39:43 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

The vaccinated parents are approximately zero threat to their kids

As is the coronavirus itself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Wearing a mask for solidarity is just as political as not wearing a mask to show solidarity with Cheeto Jesus.

I will wear a mask in indoor public places as a means of reducing the likelihood I get covid-19/sars2 which can be lethal in some cases.  The there's the long-haulers, of which my wife's uncle is one, and the unknowns of what having (even asymptomatic) cases means for long term health.

If you are going to wear a mask to show solidarity, wear it to show solidarity with ugly people.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

I have been waiting for over a year now for anyone to provide evidence showing how cloth masks block airborne viruses from entering the body.

Just a reminder to everyone, the conclusion of the NIH after the SARS-1 epidemic is that not only do masks not work, they actually make it worse.  And seeing how over two-thirds of new infections occur in mask wearers, I really am not seeing the efficacy of mask mandates.

Again, if anyone at all can provide to me the "science" of masks as a preventive against SARS-2, I am very very interested in reading it.  But feeding me all this BS about 'following the science' when you have no science.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-