Author Topic: Iran 'dangerous' for world peace by targeting Israel, Bush says, warning 2-state solution 'very diff  (Read 475 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Iran 'dangerous' for world peace by targeting Israel, Bush says, warning 2-state solution 'very difficult’
Bush says Iran trying to 'break up alliances' formed during Trump administration

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Former President George W. Bush told Fox News on Wednesday that Iran is "dangerous" for stability in the Middle East and the world, while warning that a two-state solution amid the Israeli-Palestinian conflict will be "very difficult at this stage."

In an exclusive interview with Fox News about his new book, "Out of Many, One: Portraits of America’s Immigrants," Bush highlighted the story of Mariam Memarsadeghi — an Iranian immigrant who, during the Iranian Revolution of 1979, came to the United States and has dedicated her career to the pursuit of democracy in Iran.

When asked about the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian violence, Bush told Fox News that what "you're seeing playing out is Iranian influence targeted toward Israel."

"I think the best approach with regard to Iran is to understand that their influence is dangerous for world peace, that they are very much involved with extremist movements in Lebanon and Syria and Yemen, and they are aiming to spread their influence," Bush told Fox News, when asked about how the U.S. should engage with Tehran.

"Any deal that is done has got to not only focus on its nuclear capabilities, but also its influence in the Middle East," Bush continued. "And you know, any deal, you’ve got to keep in mind the dangers of an aggressive Iran to our allies, and to stability, so it has to be a comprehensive look."

Bush’s comments come as Israeli-Palestinian violence continues – the worst violence since 2014.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iran-dangerous-world-peace-israel-bush-2-state-solution

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bush is still clueless, and perhaps more dishonest than ever.  The woman in his book, Mariam Memarsadeghi, escaped from an Iran led by the maniacs running it now.  Most likely she was a supporter of the Shaw of Iran, and her mindset did not match what is there today.  Two very different people.

Iran will never sign an agreement to stop their development of nuclear weapons.  Anything they do will be utter lies with the USA.  WIth morons like Kerry, Biden, and Blinkenpoop, what would you expect?  Iran has been clear, when they obtain nuclear weapons, they intend to unleash them on Israel.  Peace in the middle east is a mirage. 

And the Palestinians for over 100 years have been saying no to a two state solution.  They are committed to the death of every Jew.  I say Israel needs to completely vanquish the Palestinians.  WHat does that mean?  They need to kill enough of them until the hands come up for surrender.  And it should be an unconditional surrender.

Thousands of rockets fired on Israel by the Palestinians is a serious declaration of war.  It should be met with total destruction.  If you want proportional, level the 2nd largest city in Palestine.  If they continue, level the 3rd largest.  No forewarning either.  Kill everyone there.

The conversation in this thread tells you everything you need to know about the Palestinians.  Even other muslim states consider them crazy.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ooops ... looks like I posted in the wrong category , please merge.  Thank you.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,437465.0.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.