Author Topic: Black Lives Matter announces its solidarity with the Palestinians  (Read 437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black Lives Matter announces its solidarity with the Palestinians

“We are a movement committed to ending settler colonialism in all forms and will continue to advocate for Palestinian liberation (always have. And always will be),” the group said.
By
Joseph Guzman | May 19, 2021

Story at a glance

The leading Black Lives Matter organization declared “solidarity with Palestinians” Monday.
    The declaration comes amid the bloody battle between Israel and Hamas.
    The recent conflict was apparently sparked by efforts to evict Palestinian families in east Jerusalem and Israeli police aggression at Al-Aqsa Mosque.

The Black Lives Matter movement has voiced its support for the Palestinians as the deadly conflict between Israel and Hamas militants has intensified.

“Black Lives Matter stands in solidarity with Palestinians,” the group announced from its official Twitter page Monday.

“We are a movement committed to ending settler colonialism in all forms and will continue to advocate for Palestinian liberation (always have. And always will be),” the group said along with the hashtag #freepalestine.

more
https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/554368-black-lives-matter-announces-its-solidarity-with-the-palestinians
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Black Lives Matter announces its solidarity with the Palestinians
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 06:55:33 pm »
Not surprising when you consider your Black militants like BLM, Calypso Louie and Jesse "Hymie Town" Jackson hate the Jews like a Muzzie hates western culture.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 07:00:15 pm »
So, they want to end settler colonialism, eh?

Since they came from Africa and are not willing to become Americans, when are they moving back to where they came from?

As a true native American, I resent the presence of these colonial Africans disrupting my soil and my nation with their unwelcome presence.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 06:49:21 pm »
I would be okay with Israel dropping some bombs on the BLM headquarters.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 08:03:13 pm »
Two groups of Nomads find common ground. What a shock.
* Black Africans were spawned thru the Mentality of Tribalism which elevated
group thinking over that of the individual. The results have been plain for more
than 100,000 years as culture/society has never evolved/developed on their
Continent, nor were the nation/states created necessary to support it.
* These Asian Nomads wandered out of Bactria very long ago, looking for a
hand-out and nothing has changed, so it's real simple.
We have two groups whose common denominator is failure and level of achievement
is non-existent.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 03:26:00 am by Absalom »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 10:28:44 pm »
Not surprising when you consider your Black militants like BLM, Calypso Louie and Jesse "Hymie Town" Jackson hate the Jews like a Muzzie hates western culture.
If possible "Black Hammer" is even more rabid in that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis