Author Topic: Some Army Master Gunner is gonna have this soldiers ass on a plate...he was real stupid to post this  (Read 206 times)

rangerrebew

Saturday, July 31, 2021
Some Army Master Gunner is gonna have this soldiers ass on a plate...he was real stupid to post this on Tik-Tok...

This dude has no brains. I get having fun but he's gonna get trashed over this. Well maybe. In the old Army he'd be begging for mercy. He might get a commendation in the new one...I just don't know. The rules are weird these days.

https://www.snafu-solomon.com/2021/07/some-army-master-gunner-is-gonna-have.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Something tells me that putting a beer can on the tip of a projectile is dangerous, even if the projectile itself is not explosive.  The back-pressure would be astronomical.  I've seen shotguns that blew from sticking a candy wrapper in the muzzle before firing.

(I was never in the military, so what do I know?)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't see the big deal. It was a "photo op invasion",and there was no danger of any rounds being fired.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Given the circumference of the projectile, I doubt a backfire would be an issue.
The bigger concern would be how that beer can effects the trajectory of the round.
Those things are precision engineered to behave in a very specific way.
The weight and air turbulence of the melted or crushed can would change that unpredictably.
Not to mention what that crushed can, or pieces of it, would do to the entire system.
Yep. This guy is fired.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Any chance this was just a gag set-up, and that as soon as the video ended, he pulled the round out, removed the can from the tip, and placed the round back in the carrier?

I should think he would still merit a world-class chewing out for that sort of a stunt with a multi-million dollar piece of equipment, but I rather doubt if he actually intended to fire the round with the can on it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Any chance this was just a gag set-up, and that as soon as the video ended, he pulled the round out, removed the can from the tip, and placed the round back in the carrier?

I should think he would still merit a world-class chewing out for that sort of a stunt with a multi-million dollar piece of equipment, but I rather doubt if he actually intended to fire the round with the can on it.

As I said earlier, I was never in the Army so I can't guess the circumstances here.  It seems likely he didn't fire the weapon, but it's a fact he needs to be written up for putting it on Tik Tok.  One can clearly see the controls and procedure for loading a round.  If a Sailor can be drummed out for a similar photo, then this feller needs some official upbraiding.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Given the circumference of the projectile, I doubt a backfire would be an issue.
The bigger concern would be how that beer can effects the trajectory of the round.
Those things are precision engineered to behave in a very specific way.
The weight and air turbulence of the melted or crushed can would change that unpredictably.
Not to mention what that crushed can, or pieces of it, would do to the entire system.
Yep. This guy is fired.

240B

Not really. The projectile would blow right through the can.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 05:39:37 pm by sneakypete »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Um, it's TikTok so it's all about the stupid, right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,the army doesn't have Master Gunnery Sergeants. Those people are jarheads.