Author Topic: Nikki Haley calls Joe Biden a ‘coward’ over chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal  (Read 175 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Ryan Morgan August 30, 2021

Nikkie Haley, the former governor of South Carolina and the former United Nations Ambassador for President Donald Trump, called President Joe Biden a coward for his handling of the U.S. withdrawal and subsequent evacuation of Afghanistan.

“I can’t believe what a coward Joe Biden has turned out to be,” Haley said in an appearance on Fox News’s “The Story” with Martha MacCallum, on Wednesday. “This is a moralistic failure in a way that is unimaginable for the United States of America.”

During her interview, Haley alluded to the potential that U.S. citizens and Afghan allies who helped the U.S. during the war in Afghanistan could be left behind after the final U.S. troops leave the country.

“When those soldiers take off on that plane, knowing that there are American citizens on the ground, that is a mental anguish they are going to have for the rest of their lives,” Haley said.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/08/nikki-haley-calls-joe-biden-a-coward-over-chaotic-afghanistan-withdrawal/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yawn...

Niki, you lost your credibility when you led the GOP foray into  "Wokeness" yanking down confederate flags and statures in SC.  You were doing it before it was even fashionable.  GTH!!!!

You may be the only GOP potential candidate in 2024 that I promise I WILL NOT VOTE FOR!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.