Author Topic: Howard Dean: ‘Well-Educated Suburbanites’ Are ‘Sick’ of Republicans — Dems Will Win House in 2022  (Read 1863 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Howard Dean: ‘Well-Educated Suburbanites’ Are ‘Sick’ of Republicans — Dems Will Win House in 2022

Pam Key 18 May 2021

Former Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean (D-VT) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that “well-educated suburban people were sick” of Republican’s 2020 election fraud claims.

He predicted, therefore, they would vote for Democrats to keep control of the House in the 2022 midterms.

Pollster Cornell Belcher asked, “You know, governor, I’m interested. If you look at what Republicans are doing and looking towards the mid-terms, I mean, what do you think about their positions for the mid-terms? When you think they have to win back a lot of suburban districts here in order to take the House. A lot of college-educated white voters here who reject this. We get this idea that Democrats will lose big in the coming mid-terms. What are your thoughts on that?”

Dean said, “I think the danger for Republicans are the voter suppression laws being passed in all these states. I mean, Arizona just makes the whole thing look ridiculous. Even some of the Republicans in Arizona think the Senate has become a joke out there. But their big weapon, their only weapon, is redirecting. If the election were held today, we would kick their butts because I think the public, especially well-educated suburban people are sick of this. It is not just well-educated white suburbanites. It’s well-educated suburbanites, period. They are just sick and tired of all this stuff and they actually love America, and the Republicans clearly don’t.”

He added, “So I don’t buy for a minute we will get clobbered mid-terms. The Republicans will do their damndest with redistricting to cost us some seats. But for every seat, they pick up in a place like Texas they are losing one in New York or in Michigan. So I’m not that worried about it. I think we need to be on our toes. We need to get stuff done. Biden is doing the job that needs to be done. You know that this is a referendum on Joe Biden in the mid-terms. So far, he’s going to win that referendum.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/18/howard-dean-well-educated-suburbanites-are-sick-of-republicans-dems-will-win-house-in-2022/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Howard Dean: ‘Well-Educated Suburbanites’ Are ‘Sick’ of Republicans — Dems Will Win House in 2022

Pam Key 18 May 2021

Former Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean (D-VT) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that “well-educated suburban people were sick” of Republican’s 2020 election fraud claims.

He predicted, therefore, they would vote for Democrats to keep control of the House in the 2022 midterms.

Pollster Cornell Belcher asked, “You know, governor, I’m interested. If you look at what Republicans are doing and looking towards the mid-terms, I mean, what do you think about their positions for the mid-terms? When you think they have to win back a lot of suburban districts here in order to take the House. A lot of college-educated white voters here who reject this. We get this idea that Democrats will lose big in the coming mid-terms. What are your thoughts on that?”

Dean said, “I think the danger for Republicans are the voter suppression laws being passed in all these states. I mean, Arizona just makes the whole thing look ridiculous. Even some of the Republicans in Arizona think the Senate has become a joke out there. But their big weapon, their only weapon, is redirecting. If the election were held today, we would kick their butts because I think the public, especially well-educated suburban people are sick of this. It is not just well-educated white suburbanites. It’s well-educated suburbanites, period. They are just sick and tired of all this stuff and they actually love America, and the Republicans clearly don’t.”

He added, “So I don’t buy for a minute we will get clobbered mid-terms. The Republicans will do their damndest with redistricting to cost us some seats. But for every seat, they pick up in a place like Texas they are losing one in New York or in Michigan. So I’m not that worried about it. I think we need to be on our toes. We need to get stuff done. Biden is doing the job that needs to be done. You know that this is a referendum on Joe Biden in the mid-terms. So far, he’s going to win that referendum.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/18/howard-dean-well-educated-suburbanites-are-sick-of-republicans-dems-will-win-house-in-2022/

Something to ponder as the DEMS lie until they are believed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
They are just sick and tired of all this stuff and they actually love America, and the Republicans clearly don’t.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely why Howard Dean did not win the 2004 Democratic nomination.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You would think (after the drubbing he took in the Rat primary in 03 until now)  somebody would show him a film clip of what he looks like and what he sounds like. Howard Dean never learned the biggest lesson -- stop being an ass hole.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Most people want peace to go to their workplace and go home and watch something funny or dramatic on TV.  They have that since Trump is no longer yelling everyday on TV and denigrating every person in the world, except himself.

I am serious about what I just wrote.  With Biden, they do not know he is there because he is not on TV every single day.  They have their life back; it is theirs.  I think they will vote Democrat in 2022 in order to keep their life free of strife from government. I was thinking of human behavior as I wrote this and believe it is valid.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 02:56:08 am by Victoria33 »

Offline goatprairie

@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Most people want peace to go to their workplace and go home and watch something funny or dramatic on TV.  They have that since Trump is no longer yelling everyday on TV and denigrating every person in the world, except himself.

I am serious about what I just wrote.  With Biden, they do not know he is there because he is not on TV every single day.  They have their life back; it is theirs.  I think they will vote Democrat in 2022 in order to keep their life free of strife from government. I was thinking of human behavior as I wrote this and believe it is valid.
You are correct about Trump, but we are in a minority here on this forum. It seems most of the other Briefers believe Trump was so popular he lost to the worst, dumbest Dem candidate for prez I've ever seen.
The problem with Trump is that he still does not realize why he lost. And, of course, with the base and the people here (wrongly) believing he was cheated, he probably never will understand why he lost.

Offline Victoria33

You are correct about Trump, but we are in a minority here on this forum. It seems most of the other Briefers believe Trump was so popular he lost to the worst, dumbest Dem candidate for prez I've ever seen. The problem with Trump is that he still does not realize why he lost. And, of course, with the base and the people here (wrongly) believing he was cheated, he probably never will understand why he lost.
@goatprairie

Dear goatprairie, You are an independent thinker evaluating facts.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 05:20:02 pm by Victoria33 »

Online LMAO

You are correct about Trump, but we are in a minority here on this forum. It seems most of the other Briefers believe Trump was so popular he lost to the worst, dumbest Dem candidate for prez I've ever seen.
The problem with Trump is that he still does not realize why he lost. And, of course, with the base and the people here (wrongly) believing he was cheated, he probably never will understand why he lost.

It’s easier to convince oneself that they were robbed versus that there were  reasons that Trump lost the election

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I think they will vote Democrat in 2022 in order to keep their life free of strife from government.

@Victoria33

Trump is not on the ballot anywhere in 2022, and events are demonstrating quickly that "strife from government" emanates much more from a D administration than from an R administration.  The Ds will try to make every race about Trump, but in fact Trump won't be in any of them.

I agree with you that should Trump run in 2024 there will be people who refuse to support him, in primaries or in the general election, because they will not want to return to puerile megalomania.  But they'll have to compare that concern to inflation, continued "critical race theory" mandates, a lawless border, and international conflicts involving emboldened adversaries.
James 1:20

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is what happens when you fit the logic to match your predetermined conclusion.

Dean sounds just as tinny as he did 17 years ago.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Deplorables' votes count, too.  The DNC learned that in 2016.

I'm sick of all of them.  They haven't accomplished anything since the 1990s.  The America of 2021 is not the same America of the 1990s that defeated the Soviet Union, had one of the greatest economic expansions in history, and had Communist China over a military, economic, and technical barrel.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

It’s easier to convince oneself that they were robbed versus that there were  reasons that Trump lost the election

Whether or not Trump lost the election is irrelevant to the complaints of the vast majority of posters here.  There is clear cut evidence of election fraud and vote tampering across the country.  It is unmistakably evident that a coordinated effort to halt the count took place in at least five battleground States on election night, that State election laws were (and continue to be) ignored, and that executive officers of several states were in violation of the Constitution of the United States by overriding election laws enacted by their State legislatures.

And it really pisses me off to see posters here excuse every bit of this because it resulted in their desired outcome.

My ability to exercise my voice as a member of my society through an election ballot was denied me in November and again in January.  And anyone here who wants to dismiss for their own selfish reason can go to hell.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Dear goatprairie, You are an independent thinker evaluating facts.

Speaking of independent thinkers evaluating facts, I am still waiting to see you produce facts on Trump blocking the election results and inciting insurrection.  Both are claims you have been making for months now.  How about producing some of those facts for us independent thinkers out here to evaluate?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

When was the last time there was something funny on TV?   Besides the videos of Hillary crying in her chardonnay?

There's only one true late night comedian.   That would be Gutfeld.

Trump isn't responsible for the violence in America.  That's due to the Rodents almost exclusively and their retarded anti-gun policies.   More law abiding citizens carrying concealed firearms is the surest way to restore peace in the cities.  After the number of violent Rodents is reduced.   Good citizens need bad targets, of course.  Nothing wrong with that.

Just out of curiosity, are people who vote Rodent too damn stupid to turn off their TV's when they can't find anything they want to watch?  Is their Party holding a gun up to their heads to force them to watch the garbage they watch?   

And you're not disturbed that with all the incompetencies of the Stolen Presidency we read about every day, that we don't often see anything in the news about the Incompetent Usurper?

Why is it that when the Rodents have an incompetent in the White House (every time since 1976) we don't hear very much about how stupid they are?

Why would you be happy about not hearing about how stupid your Fake President Of The Holy Stolen Elections really is, now that Obama is pulling his strings for him?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Trump did not lose to the most idiotic and demented candidate the Rodents ever used as a Front Puppet.

The election was stolen.

Stop repeating the Rodents' Big Lie.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

@Victoria33

Trump is not on the ballot anywhere in 2022, and events are demonstrating quickly that "strife from government" emanates much more from a D administration than from an R administration.  The Ds will try to make every race about Trump, but in fact Trump won't be in any of them.

I agree with you that should Trump run in 2024 there will be people who refuse to support him, in primaries or in the general election, because they will not want to return to puerile megalomania.  But they'll have to compare that concern to inflation, continued "critical race theory" mandates, a lawless border, and international conflicts involving emboldened adversaries.

EVERY House race in 2022, EVERY Senate race in 2022, EVERY lesser ticket contest in 2021, 2022 and 2023 should be about how the Rodents STOLE the election of 2020 and how they are destroying this country/state/county/city/dog precinct with unconstitutional policies and unearned power.

Because it's true.

Shouldn't truth be a major part of a candidate's political campaign?

You're not opposed to truth, are you?

Offline HoustonSam

EVERY House race in 2022, EVERY Senate race in 2022, EVERY lesser ticket contest in 2021, 2022 and 2023 should be about how the Rodents STOLE the election of 2020 and how they are destroying this country/state/county/city/dog precinct with unconstitutional policies and unearned power.

Because it's true.

Shouldn't truth be a major part of a candidate's political campaign?

You're not opposed to truth, are you?

I think I've been clear and consistent in calling out the corruption of the 2020 election and I am fully in favor of referring that issue to the people at every polling place.  That has nothing to do with Trump, and it would be a tactical error to make that about Trump.

The unfortunate reality is that Trump's position will be "I WAS CHEATED!"  It doesn't matter that Trump was cheated.  What matters is that the American people were cheated.  Trump is temporary but transparent and credible elections should not be.

Offline Hoodat

It doesn't matter that Trump was cheated.  What matters is that the American people were cheated.

Word.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

I think I've been clear and consistent in calling out the corruption of the 2020 election and I am fully in favor of referring that issue to the people at every polling place.  That has nothing to do with Trump, and it would be a tactical error to make that about Trump.

The unfortunate reality is that Trump's position will be "I WAS CHEATED!"  It doesn't matter that Trump was cheated.  What matters is that the American people were cheated.  Trump is temporary but transparent and credible elections should not be.

Every American was cheated when SCOTUS flinched and looked the other way; they didn't even bother.  Lower courts also looked away.  The evidence was there and the evidence continues to surface. 

I don't see that the situation will be rectified and I will be surprised if we even see another election.  Many states are trying to ensure election integrity, but of course that is limited to red states. 

We have lost our Republic and as far as I'm concerned the GOP is no more. They offer nothing but siding with liberals.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Come 2022, after almost two years of a Biden presidency, no one will need to utter one word about a stolen election.  All people will be thinking about are the millions of decent paying jobs gone, millions having flooded in to displace blue collar USA citizens in the workforce, and a higher yet number of H1-b Visa recipients to displace white collar workers.  ANd if this week is any sign, the market is over valued and due for a decent crash.

And then there is inflation, and it is heating up to mirror Carter days.  Oh yeah!!!  And then watch for stagflation coming too.  The sh*t is hitting the fan, and it will be Carter 2.0, but with a much larger population, a large part irate for one reason or another, and corporations fleeing the USA because of Biden's idiotic policies.  Biden's slogan really should be:

MAKE AMERICA WEAK AGAIN

Biden did say he was going to undo everything Trump did, so going from GREAT with Trump to what exactly?  WEAK is the word that is the opposite of Trump's GREAT

Offline HoustonSam

Biden did say he was going to undo everything Trump did, so going from GREAT with Trump to what exactly?  WEAK is the word that is the opposite of Trump's GREAT

Blue MAWA hats digitally superimposed on photos of leading Ds.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
When Chinese troops are standing on every corner of America, Wrecking Ball Joe will have satisfied his handlers.

People keep asking who is running things?  No mystery here.  The Chinese.  They own Biden and his whole family completely.  And there is no way he escapes their grasp unless he checks out or resigns.  If he plans to resign, watch for it to happen two years and a day into his presidency.  That way, Harris can be POTUS for ten years.  With fixed elections, she gets to serve all ten years too!