General Category > Politics/Government

Howard Dean: ‘Well-Educated Suburbanites’ Are ‘Sick’ of Republicans — Dems Will Win House in 2022

<< < (2/5) > >>

Victoria33:
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Most people want peace to go to their workplace and go home and watch something funny or dramatic on TV.  They have that since Trump is no longer yelling everyday on TV and denigrating every person in the world, except himself.

I am serious about what I just wrote.  With Biden, they do not know he is there because he is not on TV every single day.  They have their life back; it is theirs.  I think they will vote Democrat in 2022 in order to keep their life free of strife from government. I was thinking of human behavior as I wrote this and believe it is valid.

goatprairie:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on May 19, 2021, 02:54:25 am ---@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Most people want peace to go to their workplace and go home and watch something funny or dramatic on TV.  They have that since Trump is no longer yelling everyday on TV and denigrating every person in the world, except himself.

I am serious about what I just wrote.  With Biden, they do not know he is there because he is not on TV every single day.  They have their life back; it is theirs.  I think they will vote Democrat in 2022 in order to keep their life free of strife from government. I was thinking of human behavior as I wrote this and believe it is valid.

--- End quote ---
You are correct about Trump, but we are in a minority here on this forum. It seems most of the other Briefers believe Trump was so popular he lost to the worst, dumbest Dem candidate for prez I've ever seen.
The problem with Trump is that he still does not realize why he lost. And, of course, with the base and the people here (wrongly) believing he was cheated, he probably never will understand why he lost.

Victoria33:

--- Quote from: goatprairie on May 19, 2021, 03:15:02 pm ---You are correct about Trump, but we are in a minority here on this forum. It seems most of the other Briefers believe Trump was so popular he lost to the worst, dumbest Dem candidate for prez I've ever seen. The problem with Trump is that he still does not realize why he lost. And, of course, with the base and the people here (wrongly) believing he was cheated, he probably never will understand why he lost.

--- End quote ---
@goatprairie

Dear goatprairie, You are an independent thinker evaluating facts.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: goatprairie on May 19, 2021, 03:15:02 pm ---You are correct about Trump, but we are in a minority here on this forum. It seems most of the other Briefers believe Trump was so popular he lost to the worst, dumbest Dem candidate for prez I've ever seen.
The problem with Trump is that he still does not realize why he lost. And, of course, with the base and the people here (wrongly) believing he was cheated, he probably never will understand why he lost.

--- End quote ---

It’s easier to convince oneself that they were robbed versus that there were  reasons that Trump lost the election

HoustonSam:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on May 19, 2021, 02:54:25 am ---I think they will vote Democrat in 2022 in order to keep their life free of strife from government.

--- End quote ---

@Victoria33

Trump is not on the ballot anywhere in 2022, and events are demonstrating quickly that "strife from government" emanates much more from a D administration than from an R administration.  The Ds will try to make every race about Trump, but in fact Trump won't be in any of them.

I agree with you that should Trump run in 2024 there will be people who refuse to support him, in primaries or in the general election, because they will not want to return to puerile megalomania.  But they'll have to compare that concern to inflation, continued "critical race theory" mandates, a lawless border, and international conflicts involving emboldened adversaries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version