General Category > Politics/Government

Howard Dean: ‘Well-Educated Suburbanites’ Are ‘Sick’ of Republicans — Dems Will Win House in 2022

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sled Dog:

--- Quote from: goatprairie on May 19, 2021, 03:15:02 pm ---You are correct about Trump, but we are in a minority here on this forum. It seems most of the other Briefers believe Trump was so popular he lost to the worst, dumbest Dem candidate for prez I've ever seen.
The problem with Trump is that he still does not realize why he lost. And, of course, with the base and the people here (wrongly) believing he was cheated, he probably never will understand why he lost.

--- End quote ---

Trump did not lose to the most idiotic and demented candidate the Rodents ever used as a Front Puppet.

The election was stolen.

Stop repeating the Rodents' Big Lie.

Sled Dog:

--- Quote from: HoustonSam on May 19, 2021, 05:59:23 pm ---@Victoria33

Trump is not on the ballot anywhere in 2022, and events are demonstrating quickly that "strife from government" emanates much more from a D administration than from an R administration.  The Ds will try to make every race about Trump, but in fact Trump won't be in any of them.

I agree with you that should Trump run in 2024 there will be people who refuse to support him, in primaries or in the general election, because they will not want to return to puerile megalomania.  But they'll have to compare that concern to inflation, continued "critical race theory" mandates, a lawless border, and international conflicts involving emboldened adversaries.

--- End quote ---

EVERY House race in 2022, EVERY Senate race in 2022, EVERY lesser ticket contest in 2021, 2022 and 2023 should be about how the Rodents STOLE the election of 2020 and how they are destroying this country/state/county/city/dog precinct with unconstitutional policies and unearned power.

Because it's true.

Shouldn't truth be a major part of a candidate's political campaign?

You're not opposed to truth, are you?

HoustonSam:

--- Quote from: Sled Dog on May 19, 2021, 08:37:26 pm ---EVERY House race in 2022, EVERY Senate race in 2022, EVERY lesser ticket contest in 2021, 2022 and 2023 should be about how the Rodents STOLE the election of 2020 and how they are destroying this country/state/county/city/dog precinct with unconstitutional policies and unearned power.

Because it's true.

Shouldn't truth be a major part of a candidate's political campaign?

You're not opposed to truth, are you?

--- End quote ---

I think I've been clear and consistent in calling out the corruption of the 2020 election and I am fully in favor of referring that issue to the people at every polling place.  That has nothing to do with Trump, and it would be a tactical error to make that about Trump.

The unfortunate reality is that Trump's position will be "I WAS CHEATED!"  It doesn't matter that Trump was cheated.  What matters is that the American people were cheated.  Trump is temporary but transparent and credible elections should not be.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: HoustonSam on May 19, 2021, 08:53:31 pm ---It doesn't matter that Trump was cheated.  What matters is that the American people were cheated.

--- End quote ---

Word.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: HoustonSam on May 19, 2021, 08:53:31 pm ---I think I've been clear and consistent in calling out the corruption of the 2020 election and I am fully in favor of referring that issue to the people at every polling place.  That has nothing to do with Trump, and it would be a tactical error to make that about Trump.

The unfortunate reality is that Trump's position will be "I WAS CHEATED!"  It doesn't matter that Trump was cheated.  What matters is that the American people were cheated.  Trump is temporary but transparent and credible elections should not be.

--- End quote ---

Every American was cheated when SCOTUS flinched and looked the other way; they didn't even bother.  Lower courts also looked away.  The evidence was there and the evidence continues to surface. 

I don't see that the situation will be rectified and I will be surprised if we even see another election.  Many states are trying to ensure election integrity, but of course that is limited to red states. 

We have lost our Republic and as far as I'm concerned the GOP is no more. They offer nothing but siding with liberals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version