General Category > Politics/Government

Howard Dean: ‘Well-Educated Suburbanites’ Are ‘Sick’ of Republicans — Dems Will Win House in 2022

<< < (3/5) > >>

Free Vulcan:
This is what happens when you fit the logic to match your predetermined conclusion.

Dean sounds just as tinny as he did 17 years ago.

DefiantMassRINO:

Deplorables' votes count, too.  The DNC learned that in 2016.

I'm sick of all of them.  They haven't accomplished anything since the 1990s.  The America of 2021 is not the same America of the 1990s that defeated the Soviet Union, had one of the greatest economic expansions in history, and had Communist China over a military, economic, and technical barrel.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: LMAO on May 19, 2021, 05:32:24 pm ---It’s easier to convince oneself that they were robbed versus that there were  reasons that Trump lost the election

--- End quote ---

Whether or not Trump lost the election is irrelevant to the complaints of the vast majority of posters here.  There is clear cut evidence of election fraud and vote tampering across the country.  It is unmistakably evident that a coordinated effort to halt the count took place in at least five battleground States on election night, that State election laws were (and continue to be) ignored, and that executive officers of several states were in violation of the Constitution of the United States by overriding election laws enacted by their State legislatures.

And it really pisses me off to see posters here excuse every bit of this because it resulted in their desired outcome.

My ability to exercise my voice as a member of my society through an election ballot was denied me in November and again in January.  And anyone here who wants to dismiss for their own selfish reason can go to hell.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on May 19, 2021, 05:19:14 pm ---Dear goatprairie, You are an independent thinker evaluating facts.

--- End quote ---

Speaking of independent thinkers evaluating facts, I am still waiting to see you produce facts on Trump blocking the election results and inciting insurrection.  Both are claims you have been making for months now.  How about producing some of those facts for us independent thinkers out here to evaluate?

Sled Dog:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on May 19, 2021, 02:54:25 am ---@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Most people want peace to go to their workplace and go home and watch something funny or dramatic on TV.  They have that since Trump is no longer yelling everyday on TV and denigrating every person in the world, except himself.

I am serious about what I just wrote.  With Biden, they do not know he is there because he is not on TV every single day.  They have their life back; it is theirs.  I think they will vote Democrat in 2022 in order to keep their life free of strife from government. I was thinking of human behavior as I wrote this and believe it is valid.

--- End quote ---

When was the last time there was something funny on TV?   Besides the videos of Hillary crying in her chardonnay?

There's only one true late night comedian.   That would be Gutfeld.

Trump isn't responsible for the violence in America.  That's due to the Rodents almost exclusively and their retarded anti-gun policies.   More law abiding citizens carrying concealed firearms is the surest way to restore peace in the cities.  After the number of violent Rodents is reduced.   Good citizens need bad targets, of course.  Nothing wrong with that.

Just out of curiosity, are people who vote Rodent too damn stupid to turn off their TV's when they can't find anything they want to watch?  Is their Party holding a gun up to their heads to force them to watch the garbage they watch?   

And you're not disturbed that with all the incompetencies of the Stolen Presidency we read about every day, that we don't often see anything in the news about the Incompetent Usurper?

Why is it that when the Rodents have an incompetent in the White House (every time since 1976) we don't hear very much about how stupid they are?

Why would you be happy about not hearing about how stupid your Fake President Of The Holy Stolen Elections really is, now that Obama is pulling his strings for him?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version