Author Topic: Biden prays for safety of Tlaib's family in Michigan speech  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden prays for safety of Tlaib's family in Michigan speech
By Morgan Chalfant - 05/18/21 03:46 PM EDT

President Biden on Tuesday offered words of admiration for Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and promised to ensure the safety of her family in the West Bank.

Biden made the comments at the beginning of a speech about electric vehicles at a Ford plant in Dearborn, Mich., after Tlaib publicly criticized his administration’s handling of the violence between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

“I admire your intellect, I admire your passion, and I admire your concern for so many other people,” Biden said, naming Tlaib. “It’s from my heart. I pray that your grandmom and family are well. I promise you I am going to do everything to see that they are safe on the West Bank. You’re a fighter, and God thank you for being a fighter.”

Earlier Tuesday, Biden spent several minutes speaking with Tlaib on the tarmac upon his arrival in Detroit. Biden was also greeted by Michigan Rep. Debbie Dingell (D).

Biden has faced criticism from Tlaib and other progressives who have urged him to speak out more forcefully about violence against Palestinians by Israel.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/554184-biden-prays-for-safety-of-tlaibs-family-in-michigan-speech
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Biden prays for safety of Tlaib's family in Michigan speech
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 08:38:20 pm »
Biden is going to send a military force to the Left Bank to protect the alleged family of a traitor Congresswhore?

Doesn't that require a Congressional vote?

How else could he guarantee the safety of useless people too stupid to move out of a war zone?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden prays for safety of Tlaib's family in Michigan speech
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 12:23:32 am »
Joe Biden Praises ‘Fighter’ Rashida Tlaib After She Publicly Confronts Him on Israel

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/18/joe-biden-praises-fighter-rashida-tlaib-after-she-publicly-confronts-him-on-israel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34