Author Topic: Poll: Less Than 58% of Democrats Would Support Joe Biden in 2024 Primary  (Read 354 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Less Than 58% of Democrats Would Support Joe Biden in 2024 Primary

Kyle Olson 18 May 2021

A Trafalgar Group poll released Thursday indicates President Joe Biden may have trouble in a 2024 presidential primary, should he choose to run for a second term.

https://twitter.com/RobertCahaly/status/1392887583248617475

The survey of likely Democrat primary voters, conducted April 30 through May 6, found 36.7 percent said they would “absolutely” vote for Biden, while 20.7 percent said they would “likely” vote for the incumbent, totaling 57.4 percent.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/18/poll-less-than-58-democrats-would-support-joe-biden-2024-primary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Marx, Lenin, Stalin, and Mao wouldn't be radical enough for Millennial Democrats to support.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Does anyone think 58% of the Rodents supported Biden when the last election was stolen?

I don't.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Poll: Less Than 58% of Democrats Would Support Joe Biden in 2024 Primary"

Not to worry.
They won't have to.
He won't be running.

Online libertybele

"Poll: Less Than 58% of Democrats Would Support Joe Biden in 2024 Primary"

Not to worry.
They won't have to.
He won't be running.

Nope, it will be Kamel.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.