General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Hannity calls out Prince Harry: We don't need First Amendment 'lectures' from you

(1/1)

libertybele:
Bravo!!!   It's about time someone put the Prince in his place.  Ouch! Harry the truth hurts!!   Video @ link  = priceless!

Hannity calls out Prince Harry: We don't need First Amendment 'lectures' from you

Fox News host Sean Hannity delivered a scathing monologue after Prince Harry called the  First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution "bonkers" during a podcast appearance.

"I have a message for Harry, who is now attacking one of America's most sacred rights, the freedom of speech under our First Amendment. Harry, we really don't need you coming from England to give us lectures on the First Amendment," Hannity said.

"And if he can understand the importance of free expression and the importance of constitutional principles that allow for a free exchange of ideas and ideals and opinions that have made America the greatest country on Earth. Maybe it's time for you to move to a place more compatible with your restrictive ideas," Hannity said................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hannity-prince-harry-first-amendment-bonkers

libertybele:
Is Harry being smug and arrogant or is he just psychologically a mess?  @Victoria33 I'd be interested in what you think about this Royal mess.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: libertybele on May 18, 2021, 06:31:07 pm ---Is Harry being smug and arrogant or is he just psychologically a mess?  @Victoria33 I'd be interested in what you think about this Royal mess.

--- End quote ---
Inbreeding will always out.

libertybele:
I think Harry has psychological issues.  He and Markle are now promoting their brand of skin whitening cream through P&G and now his attack on OUR first amendment. 

Obviously his mother's death affected him immensely and I believe he has a tremendous amount of jealousy towards his older brother because of Royal lineage.  IMHO his blaming his "Royalty" on all of his suffering so he left the family and trashed them.

After trashing his family, in the next breath he trashes the very amendment that allows him to talk trash.

I think the dude is messed up.  Markle is only adding more fuel to the pain and suffering that he is already going through.

The skin whitening cream was the clincher for me...yet, you know they're making $$ off of Markle's skin color and on the other hand they were crying on Oprah's shoulders about racism.  Seriously, the dude is a mess!

Victoria33:

--- Quote from: libertybele on May 18, 2021, 06:31:07 pm ---Is Harry being smug and arrogant or is he just psychologically a mess?  @Victoria33 I'd be interested in what you think about this Royal mess.

--- End quote ---
@libertybele

I have been to England many times over the years since my son lives there.  Their way of living/their customs are different than ours - I would have to make adjustments in my habits if I lived there.  Harry is the same.  After he has lived here a few years, he will understand our habits and adjust.

Hannity was trying to stir up trouble so someone would tell Harry about him so Harry would know this man Hannity is on TV.  That is all that was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version