Author Topic: Tlaib: Biden Isn’t Saying ‘Palestinians Deserve Human Rights’ — He Has to ‘Speak Out Against this Vi  (Read 1086 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tlaib: Biden Isn’t Saying ‘Palestinians Deserve Human Rights’ — He Has to ‘Speak Out Against this Violence’

Pam Key 17 May 2021

Representative Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) said Monday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that President Joe Biden needed to speak out more forcefully in favor of the Palestinian people’s human rights in the ongoing military conflict with Israel.

Anchor Joy Reid said, “Do you feel any empathy coming from the White House? Have they called you to talk to you?”

Tlaib said, “They are engaging me now finally after four months of me sending letters with colleagues, talking about home demolitions, talking about the attack on Palestinians living in Israel. I mean, their January 6 is happening right now daily in their lives, and their own neighborhoods being attacked by mobs because they’re Palestinian. They’re targeted because of their ethnicity. You know, Joy, it is really hard because any of my colleagues that even have a sort of empathy towards Palestinians, they do it quietly with whispering because they continue to be intimidated and bullied by those that want to continue the status quo of apartheid in Israel. They want to continue to have that power and hold, and they literally brush over Palestinians as somehow inherently violent, that they don’t deserve human rights.”

She continued, “And that’s what’s missing in the statements coming from President Biden. You don’t hear the words ‘Palestinians deserve human rights,’ that Palestinians deserve to exist, that Palestinians deserve to live freely, that children need to be safe and secure. You only hear it when they talk about Israeli citizens that are of a certain faith.”

Tlaib added, “I want to make it clear to all the Palestinians, I know it’s hard to hear now under attack. But Americans are standing strong, and they’re standing and saying, enough, President Biden. You will not do this on our watch. You have to speak out against this violence in a very aggressive way that holds Netanyahu and his leadership accountable.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/17/tlaib-biden-isnt-saying-palestinians-deserve-human-rights-he-has-to-speak-out-against-this-violence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Jihad terrorist, funded by American money provided by democrats, spend lavish amounts of money of said terrorists who bawl their children are impoverished, but spend the money on war munitions to slaughter Jews who are trying to live in peace with them.  When the Jews strike back for the murders incurred by jihad terrorist, the posture and put up a facade that the Jews are killing them for no reason at all.  Much like democrats playing false facade games to take the blame off of themselves by blaming the innocent.  No wonder they make such great allies to each other, jihadist-democrats.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

There are no palestinians. There is no such place as Palestine. There are muslim terrorists in Israel that need to be wiped out.

Online Hoodat

Tlaib: Biden Isn’t Saying ‘Palestinians Deserve Human Rights’ — He Has to ‘Speak Out Against this Violence’

Is that before or after all the Jews are driven into the sea?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When the Jews strike back for the murders incurred by jihad terrorist, the posture and put up a facade that the Jews are killing them for no reason at all.

Actually, the facade is that the Palestinians are killing for no reason at all.  Every nation agrees Israel has the right to defend herself.

Much like democrats playing false facade games to take the blame off of themselves by blaming the innocent.  No wonder they make such great allies to each other, jihadist-democrats.

What no one is allowed to say is the best way for Israel to defend itself is to find a way out of the occupation.  David Ben-Gurion knew this back in 1968:

David Ben-Gurion -- 1968:

“If I could choose between peace and all the territories which we conquered last year, I would prefer peace,” he said.

He also voiced opposition to the then-nascent settlement project in the West Bank and Gaza, wondering out loud why it was necessary to settle an area with large Arab populations when the nearly unpopulated Negev desert was available. He said pre-war Israel had enough room for all the Jews who would come to live here in the next 20 or 40 years.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/peace-over-territory-says-israels-first-pm-in-long-lost-footage/

« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 03:40:06 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Hoodat

Is this "Israel trying to live in peace with the Gazans"? : Requiring every Gazan to register with the Israeli government from birth, controlling employment, controlling all travel--making it nonexistent, controlling sanitation services, clean water, electricity, building supplies, medical services and supplies and using the off switch as punishment, controlling Gazan borders with the IDF and demanding "quiet"?

In September of last year, Hamas and Israel reached an agreement where Hamas would stop sending rockets and incendiary balloons into Israel, and Israel would remove its blockade, increase power supplies, reduce restrictions on movement, and initiate economic projects in the palestinian-occupied territories.  Israel honored that commitment.  Hamas broke it.

What no one is allowed to say is the best way for Israel to defend itself is to find a way out of the occupation.

What occupation?  Are you referring to the Jewish occupation of Israel?  Because the only side here that wishes to deny the other side's right to exist is the muslim side.

And for the record, Ben-Gurion was not a follower of Judaism.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

There are no Palestinians. There is no such place as Palestine. There are muslim terrorists in Israel that need to be wiped out.
-------------------------
To your credit, you reflect the reality of history.
Some 3,500 yeas past, Philistine Nomads occupied what is now labeled Palestine.
They were followed by the Greeks of Troy & Macedon, among them Alexander; the Romans, including Julius Caesar and his successors; as well as many of Emperors who followed him.
Palestine is a Latin geographical term which birthed both Judaism and Roman Catholicism.
These Gaza Rag-heads are the spawn of mid-southern Asian Nomads of the 14th century
who were eternally looking for a home, bringing them all the way to the Mediterranean.
Their claim to Palestinian identity and its Land is but another of history's monumental
frauds promoted by our modern political hustlers.
They are nothing but Asian trash desperate for attention and foment trouble to get it!!!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

In September of last year, Hamas and Israel reached an agreement where Hamas would stop sending rockets and incendiary balloons into Israel, and Israel would remove its blockade, increase power supplies, reduce restrictions on movement, and initiate economic projects in the palestinian-occupied territories.  Israel honored that commitment.  Hamas broke it.

Israel never dropped its blockade or initiated economic projects in the Israeli occupied territories and utilities remained a carrot and a stick.   Bibi may have wanted to (although I doubt it) but the PM had to focus on other things, like staying out of prison and holding onto the premiership with bloody fingernails. 

This conflict actually began in the West Bank ... in East Jerusalem between Palestinian protesters, the Israeli police and Israeli citizens over a local battle for control of the city.  Hamas began firing rockets after warning Israel to withdraw. 

What occupation?  Are you referring to the Jewish occupation of Israel?  Because the only side here that wishes to deny the other side's right to exist is the muslim side.

Israel isn't occupying Israel.  What an odd thing to say.

I am referring to Israel's continued occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip --- going on 54 years and counting. 

Israel controls every aspect of Palestinian life --- employment, travel, borders, clean water, sanitation services (sewage), electricity, building supplies and permits, medical services and supplies --- and in the West Bank, Israel is the police force.  The Gaza Strip is an open air prison.

You can agree with all of this, think it's wise and applaud the Israeli's for doing this.  Whatever floats your boat.

But you cannot claim the Israelis are not occupying these territories.  Since 1967 Israel has taken and kept control over them.  Again, applaud this if you like.  But this is the quintessential definition of occupation. 

And for the record, Ben-Gurion was not a follower of Judaism.

What record are you updating to say David Ben-Gurion, Founder and First Prime Minister of of Israel (serving a total of 13 years), was not a follower of Judaism?  I'd like to alert my friends in Israel where to find this official change.   

Granted, Ben-Gurion was a Zionist, but the vast majority of Jews in and out of Israel do not think Zionism precludes one from following Judaism. FWIW, Ben-Gurion also spent much of his younger years studying and teaching Judaism.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The Arabs sought to repeatedly exterminate and enslave the Jewish people after WWII.  The Jews fought back, and took back the nation of Israel denied the Jewish people for over a thousand years, many muslims willingly left.  When the radical muslims who are generously allowed to live in Israel, courtesy of the nation of Israel, the muslims absorb money from America through the democrats generosity, and when fertilized enough with Americans money, they go out and murder Jews, and some times come to America and murder/butcher Americans.  Remember 9-11?  Or two gulf Wars ?  Our democrats side with them against us, even in times of war, and domestic terrorism in America. 9-11
Radical Islam has long been supported by democrats, against America/Americans.  Wake up people!
 ****slapping 22222frying pan ****slapping
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 08:03:54 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The self-described "Palestinians" (when there is no such place called "Palestine", have waged war against real humans and their children, in violation of all laws of warfare and all standards of human rights.

They have forfeited any claim to "human rights" by targeting the children of others, by seeking genocidal ends, and by using their own civilians as shields behind which attacks are launched on innocent children.

The sooner the self-described "Palestinians" are exterminated, no matter where they are found, the cleaner the human race will feel.

Call it what you will, but eventually the human farmer gets tired of the annoying little fire ants and pours molten aluminum down their nest.

As I've said, the shallow tiny puddle of my sympathy for those murdering trash evaporated one late summer morning in 2001, never to return.   Kill them, they're a waste of resources.   Never once in their history have they produced anything of value to humanity and no one expects they shall ever do so.   Dead branches pruned off trees gives me more sadness than the thought of removing this pustulent branch of alleged humanity.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 06:24:39 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Hamas fired the first rocket.  If there's enough money to buy rockets, they must have more than enough for food and medicine.

It's not Israel's fault that Hamas is fighting a battle of wits unarmed.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
-------------------------
To your credit, you reflect the reality of history.
Some 3,500 yeas past, Philistine Nomads occupied what is now labeled Palestine.
They were followed by the Greeks of Troy & Macedon, among them Alexander; the Romans, including Julius Caesar and his successors; as well as many of Emperors who followed him.
Palestine is a Latin geographical term which birthed both Judaism and Roman Catholicism.
These Gaza Rag-heads are the spawn of mid-southern Asian Nomads of the 14th century
who were eternally looking for a home, bringing them all the way to the Mediterranean.
Their claim to Palestinian identity and its Land is but another of history's monumental
frauds promoted by our modern political hustlers.
They are nothing but Asian trash desperate for attention and foment trouble to get it!!!

So long as they end up dead if they refuse to become human beings, I don't care what is done to them.

The time for feeding rabid dogs ended on 9-11-2001.

The source of hatred and strife in the Middle East is Iran, which funds Hamas, which lives in Gaza to murder babies.   If the Gaza animals did not attack the Israeli babies, there would be peace in that neighborhood.

So we should nuke Tehran at the first opportunity.

Use high-cobalt casings and make sure the wind is blowing into Trashcanistan when we do it.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Hoodat

Hamas fired the first rocket.  If there's enough money to buy rockets, they must have more than enough for food and medicine.

It's amazing what cash can buy these days.

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-