Author Topic: Squad Member Goes Completely Around the Bend, Blames Israel for Being Attacked by Hamas  (Read 210 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Squad Member Goes Completely Around the Bend, Blames Israel for Being Attacked by Hamas
By Nick Arama | May 20, 2021 4:30 PM ET

How far over the line are the Squad?

Some of them have made crazy anti-Israel statements about the fighting now going on in Gaza. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (D-NY) even called Israel an “apartheid state.” The Squad has been responsible for pushing the Democrats further left on the whole issue.

But Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) went completely around the bend today, blaming Israel for being attacking by the Hamas terrorists.

According to Fox, she appeared on CNN with Jake Tapper. Tapper asked her what she thought Israel should do in response to “Hamas firing rockets indiscriminately at Israeli civilians.”

Jayapal avoided answering the question, but then blamed Israel for Hamas’ attack: “We condemn Hamas’ firing of those rockets, but I think you have to look at what prompted even that behavior.” She then suggested that “annexation” or “evictions” was somehow something that could “prompt” rockets killing Israeli civilians.

https://twitter.com/TheLeadCNN/status/1395132256327553024

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/05/20/squad-member-goes-completely-around-the-bend-blames-israel-for-being-attacked-by-hamas-n383745
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I agree with Jayapal.

And the best and quickest way to get a ceasefire between the Israelis and those Gaza animals that keep attacking their children is to keep shooting the Gaza animals until they're all dead.   Note that I did not say until the Gaza animals stop shooting.  That's been tried before and found to be an ineffective path to peace, only to more pieces later.

Jayapal should go to Gaza and try to protect the Gaza animals with her body.   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This woman is an out-and-out communist.
Such behavior is to be expected of her.