Author Topic: Minoan Language Linear A Linked to Linear B in Groundbreaking New Research  (Read 2232 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Minoan Language Linear A Linked to Linear B in Groundbreaking New Research

https://greekreporter.com/2021/05/13/minoan-language-linear-a-linked-to-linear-b-in-groundbreaking-new-research/

The Minoan language known as “Linear A” may finally be deciphered with the help of the internet, which can be used to uncover previously-hidden links to the much-better understood Linear B language, which developed later in the prehistoric period.

The puzzle of Linear A has tormented linguists for many decades, as they attempted to link it somehow to Linear B, which was translated successfully for the first time in the 1950s. Linear B was used on the Greek mainland and Crete 50-150 years later than Linear A.

These two languages and writing are from the Bronze Age Minoan (Crete) and Mycenaean (Greece) civilizations. The Mycenaean civilization preceded those who became the classical Greek civilization.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sure wish I had even the tiniest inkling what this means and why it is important.

Probably.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is cool beans!  So now I only have to ignore one Minoan language instead of two, from people who haven't the common decency to spreek English!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Ok then.  Got it.  *****rollingeyes*****

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Sure wish I had even the tiniest inkling what this means and why it is important.

Probably.
You'll wish youd learned Minoan language Linear A the next time your find yourself on Crete trapped in the labyrinth with the Minotaur chewing on your leg.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You'll wish youd learned Minoan language Linear A the next time your find yourself on Crete trapped in the labyrinth with the Minotaur chHewing on your leg.

@skeeter

True Dat

BTW,what caliber do you recommend for a Minotaur? I am guessing a 45/70 or a 375 H&H Magnum would do nicely.

Have any Minotaur recipes?

Offline Joe Wooten

@skeeter

True Dat

BTW,what caliber do you recommend for a Minotaur? I am guessing a 45/70 or a 375 H&H Magnum would do nicely.

30-06 would probably work well

Any beef recipe would work......

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
30-06 would probably work well

Any beef recipe would work......

@Joe Wooten

Thanks,I'll make a note of that.

BTW,is it considered rude to refer to people who live on Crete as "Cretans"?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 08:53:47 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Joe Wooten

@Joe Wooten

Thanks,I'll make a note of that.

BTW,is it considered rude to refer to people who live on Crete as "Cretans"?

No, but it would be if you called them Cretins.......

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@skeeter

True Dat

@sneakypete
When you absolutely positively don't want to have to be concerned with shot placement might I suggest

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
When you absolutely positively don't want to have to be concerned with shot placement might I suggest

@GtHawk

I like it!

Are hollow points available?