Author Topic: McCaskill: GOP Won’t Be Happy Until ‘Rape Victim Is Put in Prison’ for Taking Morning-After Pill  (Read 1059 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCaskill: GOP Won’t Be Happy Until ‘Rape Victim Is Put in Prison’ for Taking Morning-After Pill

Pam Key 17 May 2021

Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) said Monday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that the Republican goal of making abortion illegal by electing presidents that appoint conservative Supreme Court justices will not be complete until “a rape victim is put in prison for taking the morning-after pill.”

Anchor Nicolle Wallace said, “All eyes on the dramatically altered makeup of the United States Supreme Court as the court announced it will take up Mississippi’s restrictive abortion law. The law has been struck down by lower courts who claim it is plainly unconstitutional. But the 6-3 conservative majority on the Supreme Court is made up of three justices picked by an ex-president who explicitly said his qualification for making those selections was his opposition to Roe v. Wade. The Mississippi law is viewed by abortion rights advocates as a clear assault on protections for women’s freedoms. Nancy Northup, the president of Center for Reproductive Rights, saying in a searing statement today, ‘Alarm bells are ringing loudly about the threat to reproductive rights. The Supreme Court just agreed to review an abortion ban that unquestionably violates nearly 50 years of Supreme Court precedent and is a test case to overturn Roe v. Wade.’ The Mississippi law under review described as pure gaslighting by a U.S. district judge who struck it down as unconstitutional. Legal scholars say the very decision to take up the case in many ways speaks volumes about the focus of the conservative-dominated court.”

McCaskill said, “Yeah, this may end up being the situation that is often described as the dog catching the bus. And what happens in America in terms of the political climate if, in fact, this court overturns decades of precedent and fails to protect women’s reproductive freedoms via this Mississippi case.”

She added, “I got to tell you, Nicolle, I don’t think younger voters remember what it was like before Roe v. Wade why. I don’t think they realize these folks will not be happy until a rape victim is put in prison for taking the morning-after pill. That’s the road they are going down. That’s the road they’ve been trying do go down for a long time even though they are really pushing provisions that are widely rejected by the vast majority of Americans.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/17/mccaskill-gop-wont-be-happy-until-rape-victim-is-put-in-prison-for-taking-morning-after-pill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This really pisses me off.

The SCOTUS 'suddenly' decides to hear a case which involves Roe v Wade, while non-ideological moderate women Senators run to the microphone to paint Republicans as bedroom police and attempting to take away a woman's right to choose to give life to her child.

Talk about taking 3 steps back...   9999hair out0000
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Any lie, and deceit, any con job to get wickedness accepted, and they have gone very far down that road.  They weep for women and children, they very same they turn their backs on.  Especially when democrats want to rape and molest them, then its no longer weepy issues, children, they cut them up like slaughter houses (abortion clinics)under pretense of caring.   Epstein island,bad except when democrats patronage the establishment.  Epstein knew them far to well, he had to die.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

McCaskill: GOP Won’t Be Happy Until ‘Rape Victim Is Put in Prison’ for Taking Morning-After Pill

This Conservative won't be happy until judges start using the Constitution of the United States of America as the basis for law.  I have no desire to force my beliefs on the people of Missouri.  Why does McCaskill insist on forcing her beliefs on the people of Georgia?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who made that Democrat the spokesperson for what would make Republicans happy, anyway?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Was she actually foaming at the mouth during this tirade?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

This Conservative won't be happy until judges start using the Constitution of the United States of America as the basis for law.  I have no desire to force my beliefs on the people of Missouri.  Why does McCaskill insist on forcing her beliefs on the people of Georgia?

This point doesn't get made enough!

Abortion should never have been decided by the SCOTUS, nor should it be legislated in DC. It is an issue for each State to resolve. I would love to see it banned everywhere, but I also believe in State sovereignty and individual liberty. If I live in a State that won't ban it. I can campaign to change the law, or move to another State.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The point that should be made is this:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Abortion IS NOT covered by the Fourth Amendment's right to privacy, it's covered by the requirement that people cannot be murdered.

It's not a "state's rights" issue, under the Tenth Amendment.

It's not a "other rights" issue, under the Ninth Amendment.

It's a matter of life and death and the Constitution forbids the state to condone random murder.   First a crime has to be defined, under law (no ex-post facto laws) then the accused gets the full protections before sentence is carried out.

But what the McCaskill broad is doing is routine Rodent agitprop.   First claiming that no one without a vagina can have a valid place in the discussion (never mind that have the murdered babies are female), then describing a ridiculous extreme in an end-run strawman argument.

Usual Rodent stuff everyone who's smart enough to vote for Trump sees through.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline christian

During the Vietnam war democrats and radical leftists screamed at our military; BABY BUTCHERS.  Then the war ended and democrats started up butchering babies savagely, brutally, inhumanely. They are the whores of hell, and those that aid and abet them earn the fate that awaits such pure evil.  Look at Pelosi and her comrades, they are openly wicked and openly proud of it.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
During the Vietnam war democrats and radical leftists screamed at our military; BABY BUTCHERS.  Then the war ended and democrats started up butchering babies savagely, brutally, inhumanely. They are the whores of hell, and those that aid and abet them earn the fate that awaits such pure evil.  Look at Pelosi and her comrades, they are openly wicked and openly proud of it.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

And look at how desperately they work to avoid discussing what the abortion holocaust really is.

I've had Rodent bimbos tell me about "masses of cells", "product of conception", an fevered insistence that it's a "fetus", not a "baby", that "it" has no feelings, that "it" can't think, and all the other garbage I'm sure everyone else here has heard as well.

The Rodents hate me with a passion.   They want to murder babies and make a profit from doing so.  All of their arguments are geared towards countering arguments from the well meaning religious folks who base their opposition to infanticide on their religion.   

I'm an atheist.   My opposition to the slaughter of babies is rooted in science and cold rational morality.   Babies should not be murdered because babies cannot commit a crime.

Ouch, that burns the Rodents terribly.    Here they are, defending the political ideology of the worst criminals in history, and along comes someone who says that an execution needs an underlying crime...and they can't name the crime.

This is how you know anyone who votes Rodent or otherwise supports Rodents like the Never Trumpers do, are simply disgusting human shaped beasties with no morality.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline christian

Democrats advance the old religions of Baal and Molech, baby murderers and butchers going back to the Old Testament days, except, now they made it a business by butchering the babies like animal/beasts slaughtering houses.  The are the Beast the Bible warned us about, and they rule like unprincipled, but money greedy, beasts.  Look where they have brought America to, the edge of destruction, and the world looks on, aghast!  All under the lie of making things better to bring paradise, which looks more and more like desolation/destruction.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Democrats advance the old religions of Baal and Molech, baby murderers and butchers going back to the Old Testament days, except, now they made it a business by butchering the babies like animal/beasts slaughtering houses.  The are the Beast the Bible warned us about, and they rule like unprincipled, but money greedy, beasts.  Look where they have brought America to, the edge of destruction, and the world looks on, aghast!  All under the lie of making things better to bring paradise, which looks more and more like desolation/destruction.
Beyond mere butchery: they sell the parts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis