Author Topic: Hunter Biden Discussed Plans For A Business That Would Include Joe Biden, Emails Show  (Read 715 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hunter Biden Discussed Plans For A Business That Would Include Joe Biden, Emails Show
May 17, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

Newly discovered emails show that Hunter Biden and an associate discussed plans to include then-Vice President Joe Biden in future business plans.

The bombshell emails lend credence to those who say Joe Biden was part of a pay-for-play scheme.

“In order to develop this as a platform for both JRBs I think it is imperative we (the three of us) have full control come 2016 when JRB1 comes on board,” Hunter Biden wrote to Jeff Cooper back in 2014. “JRB” is referring to Joseph Robinette Biden, the current president.

“I think we can pull this off,” Cooper replied.

Check out what the Daily Wire reported:   

more
https://conservativebrief.com/discussed-plans-for-a-40530/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=The%20Conservative%20Standard
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CORRUPTION: New Emails Show Joe Biden Was Directly Tied to Hunter Biden Business Plans

by Collin Rugg
about 2 hours ago

A newly discovered email shows Hunter Biden and an associate discussing plans to include then-Vice President Joe Biden in future business plans. The bombshell email raises new questions about Hunter and Joe Biden’s potentially corrupt conduct while in office.

“In order to develop this as a platform for both JRBs I think it is imperative we (the three of us) have full control come 2016 when JRB1 comes on board,” Hunter Biden wrote to Jeff Cooper back in 2014. “JRB” is referring to Joseph Robinette Biden, the current president.

“I think we can pull this off,” Cooper replied.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/corruption-new-emails-show-joe-biden-directly-tied-to-hunter-biden-business-plans-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34