Author Topic: Media in Full Spin Mode to Cover for Biden’s Failures  (Read 484 times)

rangerrebew

Media in Full Spin Mode to Cover for Biden’s Failures
It’s dizzying to watch, given the number of crises they have to deflect attention from.
by David Keltz
May 17, 2021, 11:01 AM

Joe Biden’s presidency is spiraling out of control. By any reasonable metric he has failed as a commander in chief. He has failed on immigration, he has failed on the economy, he has failed to create jobs, he has failed on foreign policy, he has failed on handling the pandemic, he has failed to unite the country, and he has failed as a leader. But that’s not what the mainstream media would have us believe.

On Thursday the Washington Post, the outlet that decided 100 days into Biden’s presidency that it would no longer fact-check him, published an article titled, “ ‘Better days are ahead’: Maskless Biden marks milestone in virus battle.” On Friday the New York Times ran an article titled, “Beneath Joe Biden’s Folksy Demeanor, a Short Fuse and an Obsession With Details.” And on Saturday, USA Today published an article titled “Joe Biden has proven an elusive target for Republicans. With the Cheney fight over, their focus is back on the president.” All these articles find ways to excuse and deflect attention from the crises Biden has ignored, worsened, and even created in his first four months in office.

But all is not quiet on the Western front in the Biden White House, despite what the administration and the media tell you.

https://spectator.org/media-coverage-bidens-presidency/

rangerrebew

Re: Media in Full Spin Mode to Cover for Biden’s Failures
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 04:01:41 pm »
As much as the media complained about Trump immigration policies, and still does, you would think the media actually cared about the illegals.  But that would be wrong.  Like their liberal allies in congress, the media could give a flying rip about them, and this article is proof.  The media would rather 10,000 migrants die in the desert than tell the truth about Biden. :reaper:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 10:28:55 pm »
The media is going to cover for Biden  because they are afraid of another Donald Trump  getting elected

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 10:34:06 pm »
As much as the media complained about Trump immigration policies, and still does, you would think the media actually cared about the illegals.  But that would be wrong.  Like their liberal allies in congress, the media could give a flying rip about them, and this article is proof.  The media would rather 10,000 migrants die in the desert than tell the truth about Biden. :reaper:
If it became clear that 51% of dreamers crossing the border were rock ribbed constitutionalists the rats would slam the border shut so hard Black Jack Pershing would holler 'nuff.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 10:38:23 pm »
"Joe Biden’s presidency is spiraling out of control. By any reasonable metric he has failed as a commander in chief. He has failed on immigration... blah, blah, blah..."

Au contraire.

By THEIR "metrics", the communists in control of the harris-biden regime probably think they're doin' fine.

Indeed, they believe that they haven't gone "far enough, fast enough".

Give 'em time.
They've got four more years...
... until the next "controlled" election.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 11:00:06 pm »
The media is a serious problem for the future and security of this nation.  They are completely dishonest.  Everything they say is suspect because they have proven to not be truthful repeatedly.  Journalism is dead in the USA, and mirrors that of the days in the former USSR and now presently Russia.  No freedom to print the truth for a multitude of reasons.