Author Topic: Netanyahu Says The AP Was Warned About Airstrike. Blinken Says He Hasn’t Seen Evidence Of Hamas’ Pre  (Read 779 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Netanyahu Says The AP Was Warned About Airstrike. Blinken Says He Hasn’t Seen Evidence Of Hamas’ Presence In Building

Brianna Lyman
Reporter
May 17, 2021 9:01 AM ET

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday the Associated Press (AP) had ample warning about the airstrike that took out an 11-story building, and that the lack of injuries and deaths was due to planning, not luck.

The AP claimed in a statement Sunday they “narrowly avoided a terrible loss of life” and were thankful they could “evacuate … in time.”

While speaking on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” Netanyahu said an AP journalist also claimed they were lucky to get out alive despite having ample warning of the impending strike.

“One of the, I think, AP journalists said we were lucky to get out. No, you weren’t lucky to get out. It wasn’t luck. It’s because we took special pains to call people in those buildings, to make sure that the premises were vacated.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/17/benjamin-netanyahu-israeli-airstrike-associated-press/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Warning before strikes is now having diminishing returns.  The Palies use the warnings to evacuate the terrorists and herd women and especially children into the target zone.

Israel should give them what this behavior demands: No.  More.  Warnings!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

I kept up with that through the Jerusalem Post and other sources.  Those in the building were given an hour's warning to get out.  Certainly Israel knew exactly what was in the building.

I get the Jerusalem Post through email every day.  Have done that from the time it could be done.  The internet is my best friend.  Dump on it all you want, but it has opened up the world for me and allowed me to research information on anything while staying at home using my computer.  When I was in a university, after high school, through those years and more, the only info. I could get was going to the university library and hunting for what I needed. 

How many of you had to type on a manual typewriter?  That is what I had through high school and electric ones were just coming out when I first went to the university right after high school. 

Students now have so much help due to electronic advancement. I wish I had that during my student years.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Warning before strikes is now having diminishing returns.  The Palies use the warnings to evacuate the terrorists and herd women and especially children into the target zone.

Israel should give them what this behavior demands:  No.  More.  Warnings!

Israel needs those warnings as defense against a list of war crimes redundant with each assault on Gaza @Cyber Liberty (Disproportional use of force, civilian and child deaths, blocking medical care --- to name the top three)

Offline PeteS in CA

Blinken Says He Hasn’t Seen Evidence Of Hamas’ Presence In Building

Either Blinky is lying or he's misleading via narrow precise wording.

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

yogi555 So AP really thinks honest intelligent people will believe that IDF risked one or more valuable planes and even more valuable pilots to take out a building of zero military value? yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Israel needs those warnings as defense against a list of war crimes redundant with each assault on Gaza @Cyber Liberty (Disproportional use of force, civilian and child deaths, blocking medical care --- to name the top three)

You have a point, because nobody is going to point out how it's actually leading to MORE "civilian" deaths because the warnings are being used to pack more women and children into targets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

You have a point, because nobody is going to point out how it's actually leading to MORE "civilian" deaths because the warnings are being used to pack more women and children into targets.

Is it better or worse for Israel if they know this and drop the bombs anyway @Cyber Liberty ??

« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 05:02:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is it better or worse for Israel if they know this and drop the bombs anyway @Cyber Liberty ??

I have no idea.  Probably better to keep warnings and leave the lie about it "helping" by the wayside.  Foreign policy is always riddled with legal fictions.
I will NOT comply.

I have no idea. 

I was asking for your opinion @Cyber Liberty  Apologies for not being clear.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was asking for your opinion @Cyber Liberty  Apologies for not being clear.

I think the warnings will continue, and there will be more bombing to warn of.  I know that whatever happens, we will only be allowed to see the civilians and never the armed terrorists killed.  The suits at places like the Associated Press will act like this is normal. :shrug:

When certain people are not swayed by the over 3,000 missiles launched into Israel, then it comes clear that Israeli national suicide is their solution to "The Jewish Problem."
I will NOT comply.

I think the warnings will continue, and there will be more bombing to warn of.  I know that whatever happens, we will only be allowed to see the civilians and never the armed terrorists killed.  The suits at places like the Associated Press will act like this is normal. :shrug:

When certain people are not swayed by the over 3,000 missiles launched into Israel, then it comes clear that Israeli national suicide is their solution to "The Jewish Problem."

For nearly five decades the world has paid unique attention to and intervened on behalf of a final solution that doesn't include the destruction of either side.

Maybe its time for the next Israeli-Gaza-West Bank "war" to be ignored; "have your war, but we're not coming".   If neither side gains anything from it, maybe they, themselves, will choose to find a way to end it for good.

It's worth a shot.   :shrug:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once Iran has the bomb (or a few of them), and has acquired the means by which to deliver them, do you think they're going to give the Israelis any "warning"?

Insofar as the Israelis v. the palestinians go...
I want the Israelis to win. Totally.
I want the palestinians to lose. Totally.

That is all...

Offline libertybele

Once Iran has the bomb (or a few of them), and has acquired the means by which to deliver them, do you think they're going to give the Israelis any "warning"?

Insofar as the Israelis v. the palestinians go...
I want the Israelis to win. Totally.
I want the palestinians to lose. Totally.

That is all...

According to the Bible, Israel will remain standing.

I am 60 something. I have never heard of, read of or witnessed so much destruction, death, mayhem, or assault on our fellow mankind. I absolutely believe that the end IS very near.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.