General Category > World News

Netanyahu Says The AP Was Warned About Airstrike. Blinken Says He Hasn’t Seen Evidence Of Hamas’ Pre

<< < (2/3) > >>

PeteS in CA:
 yogi555 So AP really thinks honest intelligent people will believe that IDF risked one or more valuable planes and even more valuable pilots to take out a building of zero military value? yogi555

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on May 17, 2021, 04:38:32 pm ---Israel needs those warnings as defense against a list of war crimes redundant with each assault on Gaza @Cyber Liberty (Disproportional use of force, civilian and child deaths, blocking medical care --- to name the top three)

--- End quote ---

You have a point, because nobody is going to point out how it's actually leading to MORE "civilian" deaths because the warnings are being used to pack more women and children into targets.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 17, 2021, 04:56:08 pm ---You have a point, because nobody is going to point out how it's actually leading to MORE "civilian" deaths because the warnings are being used to pack more women and children into targets.

--- End quote ---

Is it better or worse for Israel if they know this and drop the bombs anyway @Cyber Liberty ??

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on May 17, 2021, 05:00:36 pm ---Is it better or worse for Israel if they know this and drop the bombs anyway @Cyber Liberty ??

--- End quote ---

I have no idea.  Probably better to keep warnings and leave the lie about it "helping" by the wayside.  Foreign policy is always riddled with legal fictions.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 17, 2021, 05:04:04 pm ---I have no idea. 
--- End quote ---

I was asking for your opinion @Cyber Liberty  Apologies for not being clear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version