General Category > General Discussion

How To Stop Spending Your Money At Starbucks And Get Better Coffee

<< < (2/2)

corbe:
   I drink some combination, it varies, of these each morning.

roamer_1:
I have never set foot in the Starbucks here... Though I have used the one inside of Albertson's (grocery) maybe a total of 5 times ever... and maybe 10 bottled frapps ever...

But fancy coffee is a treat for me anymore. I used to do two large mochas a day when I was in business. Nowadays I can eat all day for less than that. And drip coffee is just fine daily.

Believe me, when I go to Copper Mountain Coffee for a mocha breve these days it is a glorious treat. I dang near giggle in anticipation it is so dang good and looked forward to... And that's kinda a thing, right? Not so much when it is twice a day and it's just part of the furniture.

It's kinda what I do nowadays - Took my mamma out to the Chik-Fil-A the other day, and it's the only fast food I have had in months - I think the time before that was Mickey D's back in feb or march. Anyway... again, a great treat, much appreciated. Because it is rare.

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: skeeter on May 17, 2021, 03:32:40 pm ---Starbucks isn’t a coffee shop, their coffee is p*sswater. They’re a dessert shop selling confections people think they can eat/drink in the morning cause they contain caffeine.

Never gave em my money.

--- End quote ---

Wife is addicted to sbux which is why we never have money, heh. But their passion fruit refresher thing is pretty good.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: corbe on May 18, 2021, 06:39:15 pm ---   I drink some combination, it varies, of these each morning.

--- End quote ---

Woof. Me and Baileys get along a bit too well... Found out I like Bailey's and coffee, and for a while there I was keeping a bottle behind the seat in my chevy... A few months in I figured out I was drunk on my azz by 10am... So I put that one away. Still a nice after-dinner drink out at a steakhouse or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version