Author Topic: Videos Show The Assassination Of Palestinian Islamic Jihad Commander Hisam Abu Harbid – The Attack T  (Read 1259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Videos Show The Assassination Of Palestinian Islamic Jihad Commander Hisam Abu Harbid – The Attack Turned Him Into A Pancake
May 17, 2021 George Rowe

Israeli warplanes unleashed another wave of heavy airstrikes on the Gaza Strip Monday, destroying about 60 miles of militant tunnels and the homes of nine Hamas commanders — and also killing a senior Islamic Jihad leader, the military said.

IDF spokesman Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus told reporters Monday that it had assassinated Hussam Abu Harbeed, who commanded Islamic Jihad’s northern Gaza brigade and led attacks against Israeli soldiers and civilians for almost 15 years.

In a statement, the IDF said Harbeed “was behind several anti-tank missile terror attacks against Israeli civilians.” One of those attacks occurred on the first day of the current round of fighting when a civilian was wounded, Conricus said.

The ministry doesn’t specify how many of the dead belonged to Hamas or other terrorist groups.

IDF released a video from the airstrike.

Video below:

https://twitter.com/mrtdogg_1/status/1394241731101659141

more
https://www.usasupreme.com/videos-show-the-assassination-of-palestinian-islamic-jihad-commander-hisam-abu-harbid-the-attack-turned-him-into-a-pancake/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Israel doesn't have the terrorist-slicer version of the Hellfire missile?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Israel doesn't have the terrorist-slicer version of the Hellfire missile?
They opted for the terrorist-masher model.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Impressive.  Looks like the Hamas leaders can run but they cannot hide!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

They opted for the terrorist-masher model.

Arab-Pali terrorist leaders explode so young these days.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When did people fighting a military occupier become the terrorists? 

Offline skeeter

I suppose it may have something to do with all those rockets.

I suppose it may have something to do with all those rockets.

And yet when we did it ourselves using cannons and muskets @skeeter --- remains one of our proudest and most defining moments.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Those boys need to invest in more jaws of live rescue tools and less rockets.  Not that it would have made a difference in this poor Innocent terrorists final destination.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

And yet when we did it ourselves using cannons and muskets @skeeter --- remains one of our proudest and most defining moments.
I just can’t bring myself to sympathize with a society that has devoted itself to our destruction.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

The Palestinians cheered 9/11. They have no sympathy from me.
Let it burn.

I just can’t bring myself to sympathize with a society that has devoted itself to our destruction.

No one is asking that @skeeter  But if our destruction is a concern here, perhaps we should leave the Middle East to those living there.

Global interference never seems to help.

The Palestinians cheered 9/11. They have no sympathy from me.

My question:  When did people fighting a military occupier become the terrorists? wasn't asking for sympathy.

Offline skeeter

No one is asking that @skeeter  But if our destruction is a concern here, perhaps we should leave the Middle East to those living there.

Global interference never seems to help.
If that also includes not giving aid and comfort to the Palestinians I could not agree more.

If that also includes not giving aid and comfort to the Palestinians I could not agree more.

Ditto for Israel.

Then let the Middle East take care of themselves.  We've no business being there in the middle of their ongoing skirmishes and bullshit.

Offline skeeter

Ditto for Israel.

Then let the Middle East take care of themselves.  We've no business being there in the middle of their ongoing skirmishes and bullshit.
Yep. We've wasted enough lives and treasure there, and for very little gained. Israel is fully capable of taking care of itself.

Yep. We've wasted enough lives and treasure there, and for very little gained. Israel is fully capable of taking care of itself.

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

For allegedly poor, starving people, the Arab residents of Gaza seem to have a lot of free money to spend on rockets and and expendible physical energy to dig tunnels into Israel.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline PeteS in CA

For allegedly poor, starving people, the Arab residents of Gaza seem to have a lot of free money to spend on rockets and and expendible physical energy to dig tunnels into Israel.

Nations send the Arab Palis billions for humanitarian aid, and much of the $$ gets spent on rockets, other weapons, and tunneling equipment and materials. The day is coming when an ordinary IDF artillery shell fired to take out a rocket launcher will unexpectedly cause a massive multi-block collapse, courtesy of Hamas tunnels.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
My question:  When did people fighting a military occupier become the terrorists? wasn't asking for sympathy.

Let me put it another way then. I don't care what happens to the Palestinians. They are enemies of this nation, in my opinion.
Let it burn.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Let me put it another way then. I don't care what happens to the Palestinians. They are enemies of this nation, in my opinion.

Well, that was succinct.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Bookmark

Praying for peace ☮️
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️