General Category > World News

Videos Show The Assassination Of Palestinian Islamic Jihad Commander Hisam Abu Harbid – The Attack T

<< < (4/5) > >>

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on May 17, 2021, 07:49:00 pm ---Ditto for Israel.

Then let the Middle East take care of themselves.  We've no business being there in the middle of their ongoing skirmishes and bullshit.

--- End quote ---
Yep. We've wasted enough lives and treasure there, and for very little gained. Israel is fully capable of taking care of itself.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: skeeter on May 17, 2021, 07:50:52 pm ---Yep. We've wasted enough lives and treasure there, and for very little gained. Israel is fully capable of taking care of itself.

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup:

DefiantMassRINO:

For allegedly poor, starving people, the Arab residents of Gaza seem to have a lot of free money to spend on rockets and and expendible physical energy to dig tunnels into Israel.

PeteS in CA:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on May 17, 2021, 08:23:30 pm ---For allegedly poor, starving people, the Arab residents of Gaza seem to have a lot of free money to spend on rockets and and expendible physical energy to dig tunnels into Israel.

--- End quote ---

Nations send the Arab Palis billions for humanitarian aid, and much of the $$ gets spent on rockets, other weapons, and tunneling equipment and materials. The day is coming when an ordinary IDF artillery shell fired to take out a rocket launcher will unexpectedly cause a massive multi-block collapse, courtesy of Hamas tunnels.

Ghost Bear:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on May 17, 2021, 07:42:33 pm ---My question:  When did people fighting a military occupier become the terrorists? wasn't asking for sympathy.

--- End quote ---

Let me put it another way then. I don't care what happens to the Palestinians. They are enemies of this nation, in my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version