General Category > World News

Videos Show The Assassination Of Palestinian Islamic Jihad Commander Hisam Abu Harbid – The Attack T

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ghost Bear:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on May 17, 2021, 04:44:01 pm ---When did people fighting a military occupier become the terrorists?

--- End quote ---

The Palestinians cheered 9/11. They have no sympathy from me.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: skeeter on May 17, 2021, 06:05:58 pm ---I just can’t bring myself to sympathize with a society that has devoted itself to our destruction.

--- End quote ---

No one is asking that @skeeter  But if our destruction is a concern here, perhaps we should leave the Middle East to those living there.

Global interference never seems to help.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Ghost Bear on May 17, 2021, 06:33:02 pm ---The Palestinians cheered 9/11. They have no sympathy from me.

--- End quote ---

My question:  When did people fighting a military occupier become the terrorists? wasn't asking for sympathy.

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on May 17, 2021, 07:39:54 pm ---No one is asking that @skeeter  But if our destruction is a concern here, perhaps we should leave the Middle East to those living there.

Global interference never seems to help.

--- End quote ---
If that also includes not giving aid and comfort to the Palestinians I could not agree more.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: skeeter on May 17, 2021, 07:43:25 pm ---If that also includes not giving aid and comfort to the Palestinians I could not agree more.

--- End quote ---

Ditto for Israel.

Then let the Middle East take care of themselves.  We've no business being there in the middle of their ongoing skirmishes and bullshit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version