Author Topic: Hamas Fires Mortar at Humanitarian Aid Convoy Bringing Relief to Gaza  (Read 553 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hamas Fires Mortar at Humanitarian Aid Convoy Bringing Relief to Gaza

Breitbart News 18 May 2021

An Israeli soldier helping to transfer humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip was wounded by a Hamas mortar round fired at the Kerem Shalom border crossing on Tuesday.

The latest attack demonstrates the Palestinian terrorist group’s determination to attack and kill Israelis even at the risk of harming humanitarian aid convoys aimed at helping ordinary residents of Gaza.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) tweeted: “Just after Israel re-opened the Erez Crossing from Israel into Gaza to allow the entry of civilian aid, a mortar shell was fired at the crossing from Gaza, lightly injuring an IDF soldier. Hamas prioritizes attacks on Israel over humanitarian aid for Gazans.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2021/05/18/hamas-fires-mortar-at-humanitarian-aid-convoy-injuring-israeli-soldier-gaza/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Why bother helping the animals at all.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If they have money for rockets, they have money for food.  Let Hamas have to feed them instead of launching rockets.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Since the attacks started from Gaza, no one there deserves any aid.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

If they have money for rockets, they have money for food.  Let Hamas have to feed them instead of launching rockets.

Since the money came from the US, any politician, like those named Cortez or Pressley or Omar, should have their finances investigated to see if they've accepted money from Hamas, and then put in prison.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wrecking Ball Joe gave these animals $250 million in aid.  Now he and his dolt force claim it is humanitarian in nature, but all this does is allow them to divert the money they would spend for humanitarian to armaments while the USA funds the humanitarian crap.

I say the time has come to completely vanquish the Palestinians.  After which no more problem of two state, etc

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When mega-ton bombs just aren't enough .....

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1394680828874067968

Offline PeteS in CA

As Golda Meir said long ago, peace will come when the Arab-Palis love their children more than they hate Jews.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

Anyone think it a coincidence that as soon as Obama's Meat Puppet Coup put Biden in the White House that the same tired old terrorist antics Obama approved of before?