Author Topic: Jordan on Liz Cheney: You Can’t Have a Conference Chair ‘Reciting Democrat Talking Points’  (Read 525 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jordan on Liz Cheney: You Can’t Have a Conference Chair ‘Reciting Democrat Talking Points’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLtGeq_66QE

Trent Baker 16 May 2021

This week on Newsmax TV’s “Saturday Agenda,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) detailed why it was necessary to replace Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as the Republican Conference chair with Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY).

According to Jordan, the GOP conference chair should not be “reciting Democrat talking points” nor disagreeing with 90% of the party.

“I think we are united now,” Jordan stated. “You know … with Congresswoman Cheney, you can’t have a conference chair — a spokesperson for the party — who’s reciting Democrat talking points. You can’t have a conference chair who wants to consistently go after the individual who 74 million Americans voted for. You just can’t have a conference chair who disagrees with 90% of our party, so the replacement of Liz with Elise, I think, is a good move. I think Elise has a proven track record. She’s had President Trump’s support, the … leader of our House Republicans, Mr. McCarthy, Mr. Scalise, has good support within our conference, she’s A-plus with the NRA, endorsed by Susan B. Anthony List, and most importantly … she’s a darn good communicator. And we saw that during impeachment a year and a half ago.”

He added, “So, I think she’s going to do a nice job, and we’re gonna be united focused on the crazy things Democrats want to do to the country and the unbelievable things that have already happened in just a little over 100 days of the Biden administration.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/16/jordan-on-liz-cheney-you-cant-have-a-conference-chair-reciting-democrat-talking-points/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There shouldn't be anyone in the party "reciting democrat-communist talking points".
They should be politely asked to leave, and if they won't go voluntarily, they should be expunged.

I hope the Republican voters of Wyoming do the right thing in 2022.
Will they...?

Offline Hoodat

Jordan on Liz Cheney: You Can’t Have a Conference Chair ‘Reciting Democrat Talking Points’

100% correct.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

There shouldn't be anyone in the party "reciting democrat-communist talking points".
They should be politely asked to leave, and if they won't go voluntarily, they should be expunged.

Will they...?

Do you really think voting is going to matter??  Ballot integrity is gone.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
They wouldn't believe democrats betray America/Americans despite being on record even in times of war, Gull wars I &II being recent ones.  Neither would they believe co-vid was a political invention democrats were exploiting to the max, same with Election fraud and the capital building attack being orchestrated by the left.  So what hope is their when the truth won't be believed right in their faces?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dancer

Will they...?
Yes.  She had a 15% approval rating before this latest fiasco.  The Wyoming sites are roasting her on a spit.  WY went all in on Trump.   :patriot: