Author Topic: Not sweating allegations, Gaetz jokes: ‘I’m being falsely accused of exchanging money for naughty fa  (Read 842 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not sweating allegations, Gaetz jokes: ‘I’m being falsely accused of exchanging money for naughty favors’
May 16, 2021 | Robert Jonathan

Self-described Florida Man Matt Gaetz seems undaunted by the fact that he is reportedly under a cloud for alleged sexual misconduct.

At an Ohio rally, U.S. Rep. Gaetz, the high-profile GOP nemesis of Never Trumpers everywhere, irreverently compared his situation to the way Congress spreads around cash in targeted spending for pet projects singled out by individual politicians.

“I’m being falsely accused of exchanging money for naughty favors. Yet, Congress has reinstituted a process that legalizes the corrupt act of exchanging money for favors, through earmarks, and everybody knows that that’s the corruption,”  Gaetz quipped on Saturday, according to NBC News.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/16/not-sweating-allegations-gaetz-jokes-im-being-falsely-accused-of-exchanging-money-for-naughty-favors-1074940/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

I hope I'm not wrong about him. I just donated to his campaign fund.

I don't listen to the legacy media anymore and if the DOJ & FBI are pursuing something against a conservative I ignore it.

Gaetz is a strong Trump supporter and America First believer, that's good enough for me.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats try to lynch or crucify Republicans for what democrats think they have a right to do with impunity.  By democrats rule book, A Republican is guilty until proven innocent-and maybe not even then, a democrat isn't guilty when even caught in the act.  Looks like SOS to me.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bilo

Democrats try to lynch or crucify Republicans for what democrats think they have a right to do with impunity.  By democrats rule book, A Republican is guilty until proven innocent-and maybe not even then, a democrat isn't guilty when even caught in the act.  Looks like SOS to me.

My thinking as well.

The problem though is too many Pubs run away from a representative at the first sound of a scandal. If we want to defeat the leftists we need to rally behind our representatives until something is proven.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

My thinking as well.

The problem though is too many Pubs run away from a representative at the first sound of a scandal. If we want to defeat the leftists we need to rally behind our representatives until something is proven.

Good luck with that... where was the GOP when they should have been rallying behind Trump???  Here we sit.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

After all the GOD hitlery came down to us humans and gave us a new way to judge others.  Whats important is the seriousness of the accusation, democrats exempt of course.

Offline bilo

Good luck with that... where was the GOP when they should have been rallying behind Trump???  Here we sit.

What alternative do we have?

I think we either learn to fight and stick by our own, or die.

Offline bilo

Troubles grow for Gaetz as former associate flips
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/554007-troubles-grow-for-gaetz-as-former-associate-flips

Doesn't mean any of the allegations are true. The FBI and DOJ are not trustworthy. They have a history of entrapping someone and then getting them to testify against someone else to get a reduced sentence, or to go free. Until there is actual evidence I will stick with Gaetz.

Online corbe

Tom Delay unable to comment, apparently.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline christian

People need to remember that democrats have an endless supply of whores that will swear to anything the democrats want them too.  There problem is the whores are not that smart and keep getting caught in the lies/accusations they tell against innocent men. Like good Communists/Muslims they firmly believe in lies will get them anything they desire.