Author Topic: Fauci: Vaccinated people become 'dead ends' for the coronavirus  (Read 2122 times)

Offline thackney

Re: Fauci: Vaccinated people become 'dead ends' for the coronavirus
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2021, 06:01:39 pm »
Antibodies created by one person will be treated as foreign invaders to another.

No.  Donating plasma with antibodies from people previously infected with Covid is one of the treatments for Covid.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/dlp/plasma-donations-from-recovered-covid-19-patients.html

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/donate-covid-19-plasma
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline thackney

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2021, 06:03:15 pm »
Might induce?  Seriously?  This is what now passes for 'science'?

Yes, first stages.

It has not yet been completely studied and published in peer reviewed journals.

But that process has started. 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 06:04:58 pm by thackney »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2021, 06:36:58 pm »
No.  Donating plasma with antibodies from people previously infected with Covid is one of the treatments for Covid.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/dlp/plasma-donations-from-recovered-covid-19-patients.html

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/donate-covid-19-plasma

You are talking about a temporary situation.  The plasma injection is for an immediate boost to an infected person already producing his/her own antibodies.  Take an uninfected person, give them plasma from someone with antibodies, and then check their body three months later for those same antibodies.  See how many foreign invaders you find.

It's no different than putting Rh+ blood in someone who is Rh-.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2021, 06:38:31 pm »
Yes, first stages.

It has not yet been completely studied and published in peer reviewed journals.

But that process has started.

I'm good with that.  I'm just tired of other people (not you) pushing 'science' that is not yet science. 

* Disclaimer:  I am a retard and do not have a medical degree.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 06:40:08 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline thackney

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2021, 06:43:03 pm »
You are talking about a temporary situation.  The plasma injection is for an immediate boost to an infected person already producing his/her own antibodies.  Take an uninfected person, give them plasma from someone with antibodies, and then check their body three months later for those same antibodies.  See how many foreign invaders you find.

It's no different than putting Rh+ blood in someone who is Rh-.

It is temporary in original infected person as well.  The point is the recipient body does not treat the donated antibodies like an infection to attack.

Limited window for donation of convalescent plasma with high live-virus neutralizing antibody titers for COVID-19 immunotherapy
https://www.nature.com/articles/s42003-021-01813-y

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2021, 06:49:26 pm »
I believe I said 'foreign invaders' - not an infection to attack.

* Disclaimer:  I'm retarded, but like talking about antibodies.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline thackney

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2021, 07:04:00 pm »
I believe I said 'foreign invaders' - not an infection to attack.

Okay, that was my interpretation on your words.

So by "foreign invaders" did you mean they would be treated like Trump would or like Biden would treat them?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2021, 07:39:49 pm »
Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines induce robust T cell response against SARS-CoV-2 variants
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210516/Moderna-and-Pfizer-BioNTech-vaccines-induce-robust-T-cell-response-against-SARS-CoV-2-variants.aspx

Researchers in the United States have conducted a study showing the efficacy of the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines at eliciting a robust T cell response against variants of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) – the agent that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

The team – from Gladstone Institute of Virology in San Francisco and the University of California – also provided evidence that individuals who receive one vaccine dose after having recovered from SARS-CoV-2 infection may not require a second dose.

Furthermore, Nadia Roan and colleagues showed that in previously infected individuals, vaccination might induce more persistent homing of SARS-CoV-2-specific T cells to the respiratory tract than in previously uninfected individuals.  ...

I'm gonna bet  there will be a need for further shots against the variants.
The Republic is lost.

Offline thackney

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2021, 08:04:27 pm »
I'm gonna bet  there will be a need for further shots against the variants.

I think regardless of the variants, there will need to be booster shots.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2021, 08:11:45 pm »
Okay, that was my interpretation on your words.

So by "foreign invaders" did you mean they would be treated like Trump would or like Biden would treat them?

That depends on whether you're using European swallows or African swallows.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-