Author Topic: Biden is the New Jimmy Carter, But He’s Even Worse  (Read 227 times)

Online Hoodat

Biden is the New Jimmy Carter, But He’s Even Worse
« on: May 16, 2021, 03:54:12 pm »
Biden is the New Jimmy Carter, But He’s Even Worse

Craig Shirley  |   May 16, 2021 12:01 AM

If there’s one guarantee in this life, aside from death and taxes, it’s that history really does have a fondness for repeating itself.

Empires rise and fall, leaders come and go, and every now and then a president wins election only to find himself in over his head with the burden of the Oval Office. It’s happened twice now in my lifetime, first with Jimmy Carter and now with Joseph R. Biden.

There has been a lot of discussion recently comparing the failed presidency of Jimmy Carter with the failing presidency of Joe Biden, but I will clue you in on something. Biden’s presidency is worse, and Biden is worse as a man and human being.

We’re five months into Biden’s presidency, and already he seems determined to outdo all four years of Carter’s incompetence by Christmas.  .  .  .

https://townhall.com/columnists/craigshirley/2021/05/16/biden-is-the-new-jimmy-carter-but-hes-even-worse-n2589517

I disagree with the author's premise that Jimmy Carter was a good man and a patriot.  He wasn't.  Jimmy Carter is an America-hating racist POS.  The primary difference between Carter and Biden is that Carter was a notorious micromanager while Biden shows no willingness to manage anything.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Biden is the New Jimmy Carter, But He’s Even Worse
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 09:39:24 pm »
Carter was just a moron.   He had a brain that functioned, just not very well.

Biden has a brain that never functioned...he had to plagiarize college work and Neil Kinnock speeches, and now that brain is broken and today is the best that brain is going to be, for the rest of his life.  Tomorrow it will be worse.

Carter's Agenda, stupid as it was, was Carter's Agenda.

Biden's Agenda is not his.  Biden's Agenda is not Harris's Agenda.   Biden is Obama's brain dying Meat Puppet.  On a stick.

And the Rodents want to promote their Big Lie and pretend the election was honest.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 09:42:59 pm »
Carter was just a moron.   He had a brain that functioned, just not very well.

Biden has a brain that never functioned...he had to plagiarize college work and Neil Kinnock speeches, and now that brain is broken and today is the best that brain is going to be, for the rest of his life.  Tomorrow it will be worse.

Carter's Agenda, stupid as it was, was Carter's Agenda.

Biden's Agenda is not his.  Biden's Agenda is not Harris's Agenda.   Biden is Obama's brain dying Meat Puppet.  On a stick.

And the Rodents want to promote their Big Lie and pretend the election was honest.

Carter wasn't the brightest, but I believe he had some integrity and was a humanitarian. Dementia Joe has no integrity and not enough steps to make a full flight of stairs.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 10:39:13 pm »
libertybelle,

Nonsense!!  Carter had zero integrity.  Perhaps you do not remember his years well.  In the year leading up to the 1980 election, Carter only did something to advance his standing to look good to gain votes in primaries.  He was a COMPLETE INCOMPETENT.   I was a Dem at the time, and he nauseated me to no end!!

Academically, he was super brilliant.  I worked with two clients that had MIT Engineering degrees and Harvard MBAs, truly brilliant, but they both were lucky to get the correct shoe on each foot daily.  One guy ran a valve and pump plant for TRW that had not made a profit in five years, and the average shipment went out TWO YEARS LATE.  No joke.  Five months in, I had them at record shipments, nine months record profits.  And I was a novice with systems at the time, and that was a huge part of their problems, systems that were totally FUBAR.  Academic brilliance isn't worth a cup of coffee if one cannot apply it to solve problems and lead others.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 10:56:36 pm by jafo2010 »