Author Topic: Rep. Young Kim to Biden, Harris after border visit: 'Get your butts out there and see it for yoursel  (Read 422 times)

rangerrebew

Rep. Young Kim to Biden, Harris after border visit: 'Get your butts out there and see it for yourselves'
Kim visited the southern border with a bipartisan delegation last week
Fox News Staff
By Fox News Staff | Fox News

Rep. Young Kim tells Biden, Harris to 'get your butts out there' after visit to border

'This Biden administration refuses to see it for what it is,' GOP congresswoman tells 'Fox & Friends Weekend'

California Republican Rep. Young Kim urged the Biden administration to confront the mounting "security and humanitarian crisis" in an appearance on "Fox & Friends Weekend" Sunday after returning from a visit to the southern border with a bipartisan delegation last week.

YOUNG KIM: I have gone down to the border in Texas, the southern border. I also went down to the California-Mexico border. What I have seen is definitely the security crisis and humanitarian crisis. We have a crisis at the border, yet this Biden administration refuses to see it for what it is.

--

I urge the Biden administration and also Vice President Kamala Harris to get down to the border to see for themselves, and maybe they change their mind. Drug cartels are the only ones that are benefiting from this border crisis. It is hurting Americans. It is undermining legal immigration. And it is draining the resources from the Border Patrol agents, CBP agents when they should be patrolling the borders. Right now all of the illegal activities are slipping through because our border patrol agents are now serving the role of caretakers. That is something that the Biden administration refuses to see.

--https://www.foxnews.com/media/rep-young-kim-tells-biden-harris-after-border-visit-get-your-butts-out-there-and-see-it-for-yourselves

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No butts will be gotten out there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

I'll take "Things that Won't Happen" for $10, Art.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.