Author Topic: Lindsey Graham calls for a ‘draft Trump movement’  (Read 504 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham calls for a ‘draft Trump movement’
« on: May 19, 2021, 08:13:29 pm »
Lindsey Graham calls for a ‘draft Trump movement’
May 19, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

Sen. Lindsey Graham pushed for former President Donald Trump to run for his second term in 2024, citing a plethora of domestic and foreign policy crises that have already surfaced the short time that President Joe Biden has been in office.

In a Tuesday night interview with Fox News’s Sean Hannity, the South Carolina Republican discussed a range of topics including mass illegal immigration, a dramatic increase in cartel drug smuggling, and war in the Middle East between Israel and Iran-sponsored terrorist group Hamas — all of which appear to have taken the Biden administration off-guard and none of which appear close to being resolved.

That said, both Hannity and Graham agreed that during Trump’s term, the issues and situations vexing the current White House were well under control, especially along the U.S.-Mexico border, where the vast majority of drugs including deadly fentanyl are being smuggled in by cartels.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/19/lindsey-graham-calls-for-a-draft-trump-movement-1076494/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Lindsey Graham calls for a ‘draft Trump movement’
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 08:19:35 pm »
What's wrong with this clown?   Can't South Carolina do better than this fool?

I don't recall Graham standing up on the Senate floor and demanding that the electors from AZWIGAPAMINH be rejected for failing to meet the Constitutional selection requirements.  Do any of you?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 01:01:11 am »
Graham keeps surviving, but I suspect this is his last term.  He needs to be primaried.

Fact is, it is too early to announce one is running in 2024.  If Trump wants to win in 2024, he needs to be influential in removing RINOs in the 2022 election, and to help Republicans defeat incumbent Democommies.  If he plays a key role in 2022, then he can think about running in 2024.

I have received polls about my thoughts on him starting up his rallies.  I wrote back and said in no uncertain terms it was too early. 

He needs to not put himself center stage until the 2022 election is behind us.  Well behind us!!!!!!!

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 01:10:27 am »
Graham keeps surviving, but I suspect this is his last term.  He needs to be primaried.

Fact is, it is too early to announce one is running in 2024.  If Trump wants to win in 2024, he needs to be influential in removing RINOs in the 2022 election, and to help Republicans defeat incumbent Democommies.  If he plays a key role in 2022, then he can think about running in 2024.

I have received polls about my thoughts on him starting up his rallies.  I wrote back and said in no uncertain terms it was too early. 

He needs to not put himself center stage until the 2022 election is behind us.  Well behind us!!!!!!!

I see him perhaps playing a roll in promoting some in 2022, but I don't anticipate that he's going to run in 2024. 

He has a ton of energy; more than most, but let's be realistic, he'll be 78 years old!   

Then there's the issue of the leftists keeping him busy in court.

NY attorney general has been looking into the taxes of Trump Organization CFO for months, sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/19/politics/ny-attorney-general-trump-org-cfo-weisselberg/index.html
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 01:12:28 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 01:49:04 am »
Trump will be besieged by the Democommies for ten more years or until two years after he is dead, but I do not think those kind of challenges intimidate Trump.

If he is feeling well, he may well run.  If he comes to realize the people of the USA are not worth his having a 2nd run and four more years of endless harassment from the corrupt/dishonest media, then he will most likely retire somewhat and turn his enterprises over to his kids.

Finally, if he is not willing to fulfill the promises he made the first time that were NOT kept, then he is wasting his time.  And I believe he has to be honest about it too.  He promised DAY ONE to end the H1-b Visa Program.  He actually increased the program a few months into his presidency.  I wrote him 2-3 times every week, pointing out he would not get re-elected if he did not make an effort to fulfill this promise.  He took token bullsh*t steps on the program in his 4th year, and he lost the election.

We have over 2,000 miles of a border with Mexico, and Trump completed 400 miles of wall.  This is NOT a promise kept.  I do not blame him, I blame the stinking Republicans that did not support his policies.

1.6 million H1-b Visa recipients, and I anticipate that number doubling under Biden.

And if Trump is not running, I would recommend he make that mindset known shortly after the 2022 election, at least to the folks he thinks would make good candidates, like DeSantis, etc.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 01:50:35 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 06:45:58 am »
As for Trump's Rally Resumption, I would expect that the 2022 cycle would be about his support of the better class of congressional candidates to replace the RINO trash and otherwise improve the GOP management class.

I agree it's too soon for Trump to push himself for his third term.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.