Author Topic: Cheney: I can't ignore Trump because he 'continues to be a real danger'  (Read 1317 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney: I can't ignore Trump because he 'continues to be a real danger'
By Joseph Choi - 05/16/21 09:57 AM EDT

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), who was recently ousted as House Republican Conference Chair, said on Sunday that she could not simply ignore former President Trump because he "continues to be a real danger."

"Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace asked Cheney why she could not ignore Trump, instead of attacking him which he said would "alienate" Trump's millions of supporters in the GOP.

"Well, you know, I wish we could do that Chris but unfortunately, as I said over the course of the last several weeks, former President Trump continues to be a real danger," Cheney said.

"What he's doing and what he's saying — his claims, his refusal to accept decisions by the courts. His claims continued as recently as yesterday that somehow this election was stolen," she continued. "You know what he's doing is he's causing people to believe that they can't count on our electoral process to actually convey the will of the people."

"Those millions of people that you mentioned, who supported the President, have been misled. They've been betrayed," Cheney added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/553755-cheney-i-cant-ignore-trump-because-he-continues-to-be-a-real
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

A real danger to whom, other than to her continued overinflated view of herself.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Cheney: I can't ignore Trump because he 'continues to be a real danger'
"What he's doing and what he's saying — his claims, his refusal to accept decisions by the courts. His claims continued as recently as yesterday that somehow this election was stolen," she continued. "You know what he's doing is he's causing people to believe that they can't count on our electoral process to actually convey the will of the people."

We plainly saw the election corrupted.  It has nothing to do with anything Trump says or does not say.

In fact it's the continued gaslighting by establishment authorities in both parties, the media, and the judiciary, that causes us to believe that we can't count on the electoral process to convey our will.
James 1:20

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Liz has blown 1000X more vitriolic anger at DJT than any other dimocrat.  People are noticing.

This is why she is sliding down the chute of political irrevelance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My advice to Liz is seek help from any of the tens of thousands competent Psychologists and Psychiatrists available to Americans with mental health issues.............soon!

Offline mountaineer

A real danger to whom, other than to her continued overinflated view of herself.
Exactly. It's enough for her to call him a danger, with a shred of evidence nor explanation. She's speaking to Chris Wallace, who sure isn't going to demand proof of her allegations.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Liz has blown 1000X more vitriolic anger at DJT than any other dimocrat.  People are noticing.

This is why she is sliding down the chute of political irrevelance.
She’s spending considerable political capital and is convincing no one. At least that much should be clear to her by now.

Offline libertybele

Liz will continue to kick and scream on her way out the door.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
She’s spending considerable political capital and is convincing no one. At least that much should be clear to her by now.

She and about 150 other nobodies who call themselves Rs are entering into a spiral of decreasing relevance.  They won't even make up a meaningful third party because their only platform plank is "Not Trump."
James 1:20

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

The whole Swamp (Deep State) status quo.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

My advice to Liz is seek help from any of the tens of thousands competent Psychologists and Psychiatrists available to Americans with mental health issues.............soon!
Is her daddy still around? Maybe they could go pheasant hunting...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

We plainly saw the election corrupted.  It has nothing to do with anything Trump says or does not say.

In fact it's the continued gaslighting by establishment authorities in both parties, the media, and the judiciary, that causes us to believe that we can't count on the electoral process to convey our will.
If we could, the TEA party movement would have heralded a sea change.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

She and about 150 other nobodies who call themselves Rs are entering into a spiral of decreasing relevance.  They won't even make up a meaningful third party because their only platform plank is "Not Trump."
Really, instead of kvetching about Cheney I should be enjoying myself watching them thrash around like harpooned dogfish. Their unmasking has been far too long in coming.

Online roamer_1

If we could, the TEA party movement would have heralded a sea change.

FACTS.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Isn't it about time for Lizzy to pee in a cup?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cheney:
I can't ignore Trump because he 'continues to be a real danger'

Fishrrman:
We can't ignore YOU, Ms. Cheney, because you continue to be a real dirtbag.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Liz is trying to share her hysterical fits with the people and trying to impress us with them.  They used to fix advanced hysteria with hysterectomies, maybe some of the old ways weren't so wrong after all ? eh?
  ****slapping 22222frying pan ****slapping :yowsa:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 05:13:50 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dancer

Skeletons in Daddy's closet, eh Lizzy?  Nothing can stop what's coming.

Online Smokin Joe

Isn't it about time for Lizzy to pee in a cup?
Actually, all of them should.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

Liz and Pelosi could/should hold hands and pee in a cup together !  They could even broadcast it live to share their feelings!
 :silly: ****slapping :silly:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump is a malignant narcissist; he won't allow us to ignore him.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Why is Marjorie Green seen as a loonie and this nutbag isn't?

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

To the group of traitors expecting to resume their usurpation of the voters' will in the Republican Party, of course.

Trump was actually daring to commit the heinous crime of listening to what his voters wanted and giving it to them.

Horrors!

I saw on another thread where a RINO was describing working Americans as "serfs".   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline christian

Looks like a simple case of NeverTrumpers getting desperate enough to bring in help to advance their cause.  It's not what you would do if you're succeeding.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 04:00:39 am by christian »