Author Topic: Jen Psaki: Illegal Aliens Are Part of ‘What the American Dream Represents’  (Read 799 times)

rangerrebew

Jen Psaki: Illegal Aliens Are Part of ‘What the American Dream Represents’

President Joe Biden believes illegal aliens are part “of what the American Dream represents,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

The comment came when a reporter asked Psaki to explain why Biden had just met with six illegal aliens who are campaigning for national amnesty.

The six illegals were brought to the United States as children by their illegal alien parents without legal or public approval. They are enrolled in former President Barack Obama’s legally uncertain work-permit program, dubbed Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). The questioner asked, “What message is the president trying to send by having DACA recipients come here? [You] have all these [political] priorities you have to do, [such as] jobs and infrastructure. … Where does immigration rank?”

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/05/15/jen-psaki-illegal-aliens-part-what-american-dream-represents/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

rangerrebew

Those grumpy old white racists that wrote the Constitution didn't have as good an understanding of the Constitution as the rocket scientists that infest congress today.  They didn't understand uncontrolled immigration and chaos is what is best for America or people who don't really care about America but want to live here are so helpful to the economy by taking welfare.  They didn't understand that open borders would allow people who deeply hate America and want to destroy it are better able to tear down old structures, like in Minneapolis, help the economy by burning and destroying buildings.  Obviously, they didn't realize that uncontrolled immigration made our education stronger with so many languages being spoken in schools.  And they didn't understand how much unaccompanied minors benefited schools and welfare by demanding so much.  Yes, the politicians of today are so much smarter. :thud:

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Jen Psaki: Illegal Aliens Are Part of ‘What the American Dream Represents’

President Joe Biden believes illegal aliens are part “of what the American Dream represents,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

:bsflag:  I was 19 years old when my greatgrandmother passed.  She, along with her husband, were  immigrants to this country.  They came here legally.  They were sponsored.  The studied for their citizenship.  They made a better life for themselves and their children.  They were not a burden to the taxpayers of this country.  THEY were what the American Dream represents.  They were not ILLEGAL ALIENS!!

Offline libertybele

B.S. - that was my immediate reaction as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
:bsflag:  I was 19 years old when my greatgrandmother passed.  She, along with her husband, were  immigrants to this country.  They came here legally.  They were sponsored.  The studied for their citizenship.  They made a better life for themselves and their children.  They were not a burden to the taxpayers of this country.  THEY were what the American Dream represents.  They were not ILLEGAL ALIENS!!

My parents had to wait years and were required to have a sponsor, swear they would neither request or accept a penny from the government under penalty of deportation. They had three children whose doctor and hospital were paid by no one but them, they too were legal immigrants not thieves in the night........or broad daylight! In their lives they bought and paid for three houses, upscaling each time. They were disliked by a fair number of our native born Americans because they spoke with an accent and were different but also because they weren't in debt up to their rectums. Now our government not only doesn't care if people come in illegally, they actually have programs here and in their country of origin teaching them how to leach off of American taxpayers.

As far as Psaki